 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 333
FS: Adventurer's Pieces from 2996
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:09:33 GMT

These are first come, first serve.  I might look into a trade - email me if you
are interested.  All pieces are brand new.

(6) 4x12 Tan Plates $3
(12) 1x2x5 Plain Bricks $6
(12) 1x2x5 Bricks with Design $6
(12) 2x2 Apex Sloped Bricks $2
(6) DkGray 2x2 Slope $1.5

(6) 3x4 Brown Crates with Lids (2 times 2x3 Brown Plates) - $9
(6) White Cups - $1.50

Coffins (Black Lid, Blue Bottom) - $1.50 Each
Mummies - $2.50 Each

Pawel
orpawel@aol.com