 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5929
Re: FS: 1x4 Brown Log Bricks, Female Figs, Gray 1x1 plates w/clip
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 18:14:21 GMT

WOW!  The log bricks sold VERY quickly.

80 extreme team ladies left

400 of the gray plates left.

Mike

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mike Poindexter writes:
I have 600 1x4 Brown Log Bricks for sale right now.  They are in bags of 200
each and are brand new.  I am selling them for $16.00 per bag plus actual
shipping on a first come, first served basis.  (For the math impaired, that is
$0.08 per brick)

I also have another 90 of the female minifigs.  (I sold 60 and got 50 more)
They are the eyelashes and lipstick head on an Extreme Team Torso with black
minifig hands.  These are brand new and available in lots of 10 for $8 per lot
plus actual shipping.

Finally, I have 600 1x1 Gray Plates with a horizontal side clip.  They are in
bags of 200 each and are brand new.  I am selling them for $8.00 per bag plus
actual shipping.  ($0.04 per piece)

I will ship internationally, for those who want.

Mike Poindexter