  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1121 – 1140 of about 29000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  (canceled)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  How many bricks are there in a lego set?

Hi all, this is Gianluca Morelli from Italy ; my question is: is there a way to know how many bricks a set contains without consulting Pause magazine's archives or counting the bricks one by one? Is the brick number written anywhere on the box or on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: While You Were Out on TLC ("LEGOS")

(...) <snip> I do endeavour to say 'lego bricks' in conversations. And when I write about my chosen hobby, I try to write "LEGO Bricks" when referring the bricks themselves. To be said, though, I do write or say 'My LEGO creation' instead of 'My (...) (21 years ago, 23-Dec-03, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Bricks on the Brain adds over 2,000 parts!

That's right, we have added more than 2,000 parts of our newest inventory additions. This is only about half of the total lot, so be sure to keep up with the new additions. We have also recently added the ability to pay for your order via PayPal.com (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: How about Light Gray Assorted Roof Bricks???? Lego Direct/Brad

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:Gqt1x7.LoC@lugnet.com... (...) How about slope bricks in white? I'm wondering if I can get a snow-on-the-roof effect... (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: mindstorms NXT

(...) You can connect some technic bricks to the sides and have studded bricks very easily. Studless design allows you to access the batteries, display, and buttons much easier. Also technic connection are significantly stronger than the old (...) (19 years ago, 5-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  math 5-year-old child 1 x n bricks overlapping courses

The 5-year-old child discovered "higher" math with 1 x n bricks. The child played into a structural 1x brick goal of a 12-stud assembly. Needing to lock the first course (row) of 3 4-stud bricks by overlapping the second row, the child discovered a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.edu)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Bulk Bricks online survey - results...

(...) Ditto. I was really hoping for some of the large windshields, curved slope bricks, & wing plates. Jeff (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Cleaning Bricks

Sure this subject has been broached before, but how is the best way to clean your bricks. I've heard the warm soapy water and a toothbrush, but is the dishwasher ok? Matt (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.build)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Brick quality (was Re: Another Legend dies....)

(...) Well then I must be blind. I've got two bricks on my desk, both steep 2x2x3 bricks. One is yellow, from <set:6075_2>; the other is dark grey, and from <set: 7184>. I can't discern, either by the naked eye, or by touch, any difference(1) (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Bricks From LIC

Hey, guys. A few weeks ago I was at Disneyland and went to the Anaheim LIC. They had a lot of medium blue 1x2 bricks that I didn't buy because I did not want to drag them around Disneyland. I went back to pick some up but they are all gone. I was (...) (21 years ago, 7-Apr-04, to lugnet.org.us.lugola)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: review: Chinese "Bricks" military sets

(...) Ah-ha! Looking again at the picture of set 0279, I see which bricks you mean. I have four of these in dark gray from Oxford set 15000. They're pretty neat. (...) It helps a lot--thanks! Though I'm a huge fan of clone bricks, I don't like (...) (20 years ago, 19-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  FA (eBay): Castle, Pirate, Train Track, Bulk Lego - Huge Lots - Incl. BLACK

I have a lot of items up on ebay as part of my "Fitness Program," which is just me freeing my collection of bricks I don't currently need. (URL) currently have listed: Western #6769 Fort Legoredo - MISB Train 9V Train Track - 16 curves, 2 straight (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  [PRESS RELEASE] INTRODUCING BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact Matthew Gerber BrickMedia, LLC Post Office Box 1292 Santa Maria, California 93456-1292 (805) 347-8460 telephone Matthew@BrickMedia.com (URL) BRICKS™ MAGAZINE - THE LEGO® FAN MAGAZINE. January 4, 2003 - BrickMedia™, LLC (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish) !!

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Light blue bricks/plates wanted: buy/trade

I am after some light blue bricks or plates so that I can add this color to my minifig art museum. Ideally I would like to own a complete Maersk truck. I am willing to buy or trade. For trade I've got unopened Technic 8735 motor packs and many (...) (25 years ago, 10-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Lawyer in bricks, WSJ

There's a suit sitting in a pile of Lego bricks. "Complex deals: many pieces, assembly required." It's an ad for business lawyers, WSJ 5/8/02 B9A. "Building a sound business doesn't come with instructions." On close inspection, there is some kind of (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Unique 2x4 Lego bricks

(...) make sense that they might have made some test runs with the 2x4 brick mold to try out the Modulex colors. Frank (22 years ago, 5-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Sorting your child's bricks

(...) Along this same thinking, I would guess that precisely sorted bricks would be a hindrance to a child's true creativity. Unless the child chooses to sort the pieces themselves (as I did as a child) then I think young children should have access (...) (21 years ago, 5-May-03, to lugnet.storage)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  1x8 Green Technic Bricks

Hello everyone, I am searching for 21 green 1x8 Technic bricks. Looking for someone with a stash they wouldn't mind parting with. Would be interested in buying or trading for them. Feel free to check out my BL shop to see anything I have available (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: It's all about parts

Barry McFarland writes/wrote/has written: (...) LOL B-) And what is wrong with adventurer sets? <duck under desk> Or did I say something folish? B-) If you want to use 450 black 1x4 bricks and you have only, say, 400. Why not add 100 1x2 black (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>