  Search Results: shifty bricks
 Results 1041 – 1060 of about 29000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Samsonite Lego Jumbo Bricks

My mother has a set of Samsonite Lego Jumbo Bricks product #300. Could you give us an estimate of their worth? (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Make your bricks happy: 2nd ISCC starts today!

Hello@all! Let your bricks smile: Use them in your models for the 2nd International SYSTEM Creativity Contest. Create ANYTHING you want. Submit as many entries as you want. There are three kinds of categories: Categories by age of the builder, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Oct-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general) !!

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Winter's Study 21

(...) Bricks West 2003 (URL) (18 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Inferior bricks in 10025

I was building my new 10025's, just delivered today, and notice the bricks, (URL) are poorly molded. They are softer and not nearly as crisply molded as the other bricks. They are not what I expect from Lego. Just a thought. Bert Waters (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: New Bulk Color Available... Brown!!! Slopes and Bricks!!!

(...) More good news from LEGO Direct!! I am happy to pass on some bulk brick news. Eric beat me to the announcement since I have been really busy this morning! The next round of bulks will be the following selection: SKU Size/Color Name Qty. 3751 (...) (24 years ago, 20-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Silver bricks

I can't find the rest of this thread. In what sets do silver 2x4 bricks appear? -- Paul Davidson, aka Tinman (URL) "If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." David Eaton <deaton@intdata.com> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Bulk bricks for trains

(...) This assumes you don't want an additional 16 or 20 black corrugated bricks per car to stick out the ends as the flexible passageway connector thingies (I have no idea what the correct terminology is for those). Steve (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  addressing bricks

Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to address RCX bricks, using LNP. I have been looking at examples of code on lnp for ages now. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks a lot Andrew ___...___ Hotmail messages direct to your (...) (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good

Thanks, Mike, for hosting this site. I cut my teeth on auctioning my stuff on BRICKS so I am sad to see it go. You are a valuable member to the AFOL community! It was fun while it lasted! -John (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Freaky custom mini-sized Lego bricks?

Has anyone ever tried to make their own bricks, using custom moulds? I have this growing fantasy about half-sized (ofcourse not too small to build with) Lego bricks. Imagine building a great castle which fits in the palm of your hand! I can't let go (...) (25 years ago, 7-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Want to trade 4 to 8 blue tubs <3033> worth of white bricks

I am in need of 4 to 8 blue tubs <3033> worth of white bricks. Each blue tub has around 224 white bricks, so it is about 1000 to 2000 piece of bricks I am looking for. I am trading new brick for new one. You can take a look at the inventory at (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Dark Grey bricks ARGGHHH

(...) What set number did you see these new dark gray bricks in? --Todd (26 years ago, 22-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Click Hinge bricks

How many degrees is in each "click" on the new hinge bricks? I'm working on a model (not an official one) in LDraw, and I need to know how far I can angle them. Thanks! Jeff - "She attacked right in the middle of your monologue!" (25 years ago, 14-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  WTB: 2X4 Bricks ANY color excellent condition.

Hello I need a lot of 2x4 bricks in any color as long as they are in new condition. please E-mail offers and price. I dont know for sure what they would be worth so E-mail offers. Doyle (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Decorated bricks, slopes, & tiles 15% off

Hi all, I have marked all decorated bricks, slopes and tiles off by 15% in my Brickbay shop, The Yellow Castle. No minimum order. Will ship internationally. (URL) Thanks for looking, BEN GATRELLE www.yellowcastle.com (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Metal 2x4 Bricks and Keychains are back!

Hi all, I've made more aluminum 2x4 bricks, and some brass ones too! Both are also available as keychains. Get your textured, matte, or shiny brick or keychain engraved today! (URL) you like them! --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 21-Sep-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  Re: Ghetto Lego?

Thats what I use the old lego from my childhood for. Most bricks have teethmarks, the white bricks are yellowed, and some even have chips (I now regret the abuse I gave to my Lego as a kid) run down, dirty bricks for run down dirty buildings. Silas (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.town)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  review: Chinese "Bricks" military sets

Hi, As a Dane I am of course an avid protector of the LEGO brand, but never the less I have occasionally strayed into the clone worlds ( I have a number of MegaBloks dragon sets, and like them a lot - not the dragons, but the bricks). My latest (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  [MN] - WHITE Lots posted - Windows, Spindle Fences, Round Arches, MORE!

As the subject says, the WHITE lots ahve been posted. This is all for tonight. Tomorrow I will post either the Light Gray parts,, or the plants and animals. (URL) Lego 8 1x6x3 Smooth Top Round Arch 172058480 $8.00 - - 1 - 09/27/99 10/02/99, 22:05:49 (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

  1298

Set 1298 Bricks, basic 1 2x4 white 1 2x4 blue 1 2x3 red 1 2x2 red 1 2x2 yellow 2 2x2 blue 1 1x4 white 1 1x3 white 10 1x2 white 2 1x2 yellow 4 1x2 blue 4 1x2 black Bricks, decorated 1 2x2 red with eyes on opposing sides 3 1x2 yellow with smile faces, (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.db.inv)

bricks
(score: 1.012)

More:  Next Page >>