 Marketplace / Auctions / 4040
Re: BRICKS going offline soon, probably for good
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 23:50:51 GMT

Thanks, Mike, for hosting this site.  I cut my teeth on auctioning my
stuff on BRICKS so I am sad to see it go.  You are a valuable member to
the AFOL community!  It was fun while it lasted!

-John

Mike Stanley wrote:

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted.