 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 10062
10061  |  10063
Subject:
Want to trade 4 to 8 blue tubs <3033> worth of white bricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 22:21:51 GMT

I am in need of 4 to 8 blue tubs <3033> worth of white bricks. Each blue tub
has around 224 white bricks, so it is about 1000 to 2000 piece of bricks I am
looking for. I am trading new brick for new one.

You can take a look at the inventory at

http://www.peeron.com/inv/sets/3033

I will trade you any other color in the blue tub. For each 4 blue tubs worth, I
will give you one more blue tub worth of other color of your choice. i.e. 5 for
4. Ideally I will find people will trade me 8 of them.

I only have 4 blue tub worth of other color for trade, so keep that in mind. I
am in california. Email me at pakmanw@cs.com.