  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 3201 – 3220 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Minifig heads

"Markham Carroll" <mc_booga@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:HwLH0r.22Br@lugnet.com... (...) of a factory-like setting where the LEgo logos were printed (...) other. Still, the heads are probbly attached seperately. (what (...) head alignment (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.lego)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Some Breating entries

(...) Just remember to go easy on it...It'll be my first pirate style M.O.C. (...) And why not...Someone had to come up with a simpler and less original model than Phar Lap :) (...) Yep...in our universe this happened...but what about in the (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: TOWER CASTLE

(...) Thanx.... glad you like it.... the reason I used white not black is that real Norman tower castles dont use black corner stones... When I went to see Dover Castle and the Tower of London in England, they have a white corner stones... I (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: New MOC: Pirate Cruiser

Wow, Soren, I just saw it on brickshelf, and I want the same! This ship is pure goodness! Smooth, studless, but it doesn't look like it was "forced" to be this way. I love the color scheme, the way colors are found on the ship : some bits of yellow (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

(...) Good isn't objective. What we, society as a whole, consider to be "good" is both up for debate in certain areas (I'm specifically _not_ going to mention ab*rti*n here), and it is no more valid than the ideas of other societies, other than (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

racial
(score: 0.313)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) Cool! I'll keep on eye out for your report :) Julie (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) hmmmm, not sure - I do not own that set... yet. I just ordered one from bricklink so I will see soon and report back. BUT looking at the picture it looks darker then the color in this set. But I know going by that is not a good indicator. So (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) Is it the same as the slope from the McD's promo set? When that piece came out many people described it as blue-violet. (URL) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Announcing the MOCC

My Own Castle Competition. We are hereby happy to announce the official castle-building competition for the Castle Room at BrickFest 2004. The competition is pretty straightforward, but a lot can be done with it. It is the hope of the BrickFest 2004 (...) (20 years ago, 31-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.ninja, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.western, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.build.contests) !!

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) Ya, thats what I was thinking as well. For the life of me I can't get a picture showing the difference.. all my pictures of this color come out as blue. But when you see it in person there is a big difference between this and the blue we all (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) In the small set Vladek does not have a shield, just his sword. Danju also has the dark-goldish sword in it: (URL) from what they do have, its the same as in the big castle set. (...) Maybe it is just light in the pic, matbe its one of those (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) Do Danju and Vladek carry the same weapon and shield in both sets? Or doesn't Vladek carry a shield in the small set? This older picture ((URL) also shows a different sword for Danju than in your pictures... Rick. (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Don't forget to anger the south, the slaves there were posetions. (SP?) Slavery and the ultimate freeing of the slaves were just minor downfalls of the south. I encourage anyone who doesn't support the lego/Civil war issue because of racial (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

racial
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Minifig appears on "Skithouse"

(...) hey hey, I'd almost forgotten about this.... *watches it again* ... tee hee... thanks man. (20 years ago, 13-May-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.mediawatch)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) ANOTHER new color? So much for (URL) controlling the palette>. What a crock. (...) The new sets have some interesting faces, and the helmet on the (URL) shadow knight> is very cool. Also, the (URL) green armor> is nice. I like the shape of the (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)

(...) Here are the pics of the heads: (7 URLs) The names of the fig they came from are at the end of the descrption. I will put them in the BS folder in a bit - I want to try to avoid the 'folder not public' thing while many people are trying to get (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Future Wild West Possibilities

(...) Who's to say they would need slaves? The Civil War was more than slavery, the could just concentrate on the battles and not the causes. (soap box mode et drifting off topic) The war was fought over the opression of the North on the South, (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.western)

racial
(score: 0.313)

  Re: R.O.A.C.H.

(...) Hey buddy! Thanks. Like I say, gotta love the minifig tools. (...) lol, never thought of that. :-) I've been tinkering with ideas for that theme, I need to get in gear and pump something out. Later Tim, -Chris (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Nacon - A Matrix Hovership

(...) Very nice. How on earth did you get all those minifig visors to stay in place? (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

  Re: Featherbeds

Very nice work. I'm always trying out new bed designs in The Brick Testament, and these are some of the nicest designs I've come across. Here's to excellence in minifig scale furnishings. -Brendan (20 years ago, 28-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.313)

More:  Next Page >>