 Castle / 19904
Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 20:08:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, Mark Papenfuss wrote:

   Lots of good pars in the castle set - lots of big slopes and other nice parts. Oh, and the ‘blue’ in this set is not ‘blue’ it is a blue-violet, a new color that looks nice on this set.

ANOTHER new color? So much for controlling the palette. What a crock.

Ya, thats what I was thinking as well. For the life of me I can’t get a picture showing the difference.. all my pictures of this color come out as blue. But when you see it in person there is a big difference between this and the blue we all know and love.

Mark P
LoB

Is it the same as the slope from the McD’s promo set? When that piece came out many people described it as blue-violet.

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2045

Julie