 Local / Australia / 12233
Re: Some Breating entries
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 14:27:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross wrote:
   Just a couple of entries...more on the way, including (hopefully) a small coastal trader.

Looking foward to it.

Just remember to go easy on it...It’ll be my first pirate style M.O.C.

   Current entries:

Aussie/Humerous/worst
Young Phar Lap:

Derivative, but good.

And why not...Someone had to come up with a simpler and less original model than Phar Lap :)

   Aussie/Humerous/worst
Son of Phar Lap:
(Like father, like son :) )

Derivative, but good. Hang on: you do know that Phar Lap was a gelding, don’t you?

Yep...in our universe this happened...but what about in the millions of others, including the LEGO one...I have determined that in this one he wasn’t gelded.

Anyway, can you provide an explanation of any way to tell if a LEGO horse has been gelded or not :) (And this is getting WAY off track.)

(I wonder if Mrs Phar Lap looked forward to the milkman’s horse visiting every day?)

As this is a family-type forum, I’ll decline to make ANY comments on this one...

   Aussie
Charge of the Light Horse:

Nice work... nice choice of brown horses and divers knives.

Yep...Cutlasses just didn’t suit it as bayonettes, being too long. And if they were used it would be more of a cavalry charge.

Actually, I MAY be either replacing these images or creating a new scene...I’ve had a few ideas on ways to improve the light horse troopers, and make them look closer to the way they actually were in the charge.

   Woomera (spear launcher)
Images:
http://www.ozbricks.com/brictoria/equipment/equipment/Images/pulveriser.gif

Now we know were Saddam hid is WMD’s - Brictoria!

Nope...no WMD’s here. I think they were all sent to Denmark...have you seen the colour of some of the minifigs coming from there. Judging by their colour, someone has been testing something on them. After all, the natural colour of the minifig is yellow, not brown, pink, “flesh” or other weird colour.

Anyway, this vehicle should be in operation on the Queen’s birthday weekend...Do you think you can take it on?

ALSO, there are a few more vehicles and weapons that didn’t fit a category on my site if you’re interested in seeing what’s available to enter battle...with many more under developement.

Cheers

Richie Dulin

Thanks,

Benjamin Whytcross