  Search Results: racial minifig
 Results 2381 – 2400 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A primer on making custom elements

Hi Bianca (...) Ah, then the work has been worthwhile. :) (...) Granted. I've also had an offer from Redbean (Isaac Yue) to host an HTML version on his minifig customizing network website. I've given him permission to go ahead as his time permits. (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.parts.custom, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: 5 new vignettes

(...) Boxing was very cute...loved the choice of the Racers minifig head...captures the punch perfectly! Calum (20 years ago, 27-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: From one Scale to the next (was Re: Belville Battle Bridge, Witches with NUNCHUCKS)

(...) This is an innovative idea--not sure if it had been previously considered--that I think could really do some grand things for the Company if implemented correctly. And something so intriguing would undoubtedly (I think) cross age ranges. As (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.belville)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Tieran Marine Core Gear

(...) NICE! I dislike most minifig weapons I see people make because they are either: composed of mutilated LEGO weapons, custom-made molds, or ridiculously oversized. HOWEVER... Yours are just wonderful David. In particular, The flechete gun, light (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Recensione 8643: Power Cruiser

Wow... in una giornata di pioggia giravo per negozi ed alla fine (chissà com'è sono passato in un negozio di giocattoli e... in cosa mi imbatto? Nella nuova serie Racers! Quella da 6+ anni... ok le ho guardate tutte e poi ho scelto la 8643 quella (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: New MOC: Knight Powersuit

(...) Just like a case of genital herpes, you go away for a while and then flare up. The moc is great, but its even better to have you back C-Mad. (...) When you left, we tried to erase every shred of evidence that you ever existed. Your departure (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: New Viking minifig has vicious looking face

(...) Ooooh yeah! Kinda reminds me of the scenes in 'Incredible Hulk' where he sometimes just goes AAA...AAAHHH...HHH!!!...!!! all the time. Sweet. Legoswami Samarth (20 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Power Armor with alternate arm design

Thanks to Kyle Vrieze who did such (URL) instructions> I was able to build my own Power Armor. (2 URLs) Power Armor>> I replaced the minifig head as I couldn't find a helmet in a suitable color. When I tried to pose I had problems to bring the gun (...) (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  New Viking minifig has vicious looking face

I just saw a close up of one of the new Viking minifigs on 1000steine.de today: (URL) This Norseman looks bad to the bone! The eyes are somewhat hidden by the helmet, but the mouth makes him look pretty furious. Also his red hair is kind of curly, (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Tieran Marine Core Gear

Hello everyone. I have been posting some minifig gear for the TMC and would like to hear what you guys think. Please click on the following images to visit my Brickshelf folders: Non-Mecha Weapons: (URL) Power Armor Sniper Riffle: (URL) Jump Packs: (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Occasione per il set 7263 (fino al 23.02.05)

(...) Grazie mille per l'offerta, peccato che pur essendo sempre interessato a qualunque cosa LEGO SW (soprattutto a prezzo scontato :) questo set sia uno dei pochissimi che non mi interessano (l'altro e' il 7262 TIE Fighter and Y-wing, entrambi (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: APRITE I PORTAFOGLI!!!!

(...) No, dovevano farla in scala minifig!!! Su un forum c'era scritto quanto sarebbe grossa: all'incirca 2 km di diametro :-) Ciao! Gabriele (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: New Viking minifig has vicious looking face

(...) Where are the beards? Why were there no beards? Are there going to be beards? Were the beards simply from the preliminary shots, and didn't make it to final production?!? ?I would like some new beards please? Questionly, --==Richard==-- (20 years ago, 19-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Vikings?

Thank you Anders and Arne for the clarification. (20 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: A spiral staircase

"Daan Bargerbos" <daan62@xs4all.nl> wrote in message news:001001c51bce$09...erkamer... (...) (URL) > (URL) (...) (URL) > (URL) (...) (URL) > (URL) (...) Ah! Staircase, plates, wingplates! That gave me an idea! At last I can find a use for all my (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Vikings?

Are you using the term Viking here where you should prehaps be using the term Norsemen ? I always thought that 'Viking' was a term for the Warriors. Various online encyclopaedias seem to agree with this.. (URL) for example. quote : The name Viking (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.castle)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  new mocs: beau chapeau & greek taverna

these are the last of my mocs to be posted from parlugment's show during ottawa's winter celebration, winterlude. the group exhibited in a tent on the frozen rideau canal in the heart of downtown ottawa during the first weekend of february. check (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX) !!

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Detroit's Fisher Building in minifig scale.

(...) Don't be so sure. Other (URL) have some tricks up their sleeves. But besides that, Jim's building is incredible. I've seen it in person and it makes me feel small. Wonderfully detailed as well. Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Detroit's Fisher Building in minifig scale.

Wow. That is ungodly huge. Nicely detailed too. Every other building on the layout's gonna be a speck next to it. -Stefan- (20 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, FTX)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

  MLcad and LSynth

Hi Michael, I've been working on lsynthcp.exe lately, giving it the rewrite it has always needed, compacting code, making it more robust and decreasing synthesized file size dramatically. I was very pleased that you added support for lsynthcp.exe in (...) (20 years ago, 22-Feb-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

minifig
(score: 0.339)

More:  Next Page >>