 Space / 38185
Re: Tieran Marine Core Gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:54:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Rabadan wrote:
   Hello everyone. I have been posting some minifig gear for the TMC
and would like to hear what you guys think.

Please click on the following images to visit my Brickshelf folders:

Non-Mecha Weapons:

Power Armor Sniper Riffle:

Jump Packs:

Thanks in advance
David

NICE!

I dislike most minifig weapons I see people make because they are either: composed of mutilated LEGO weapons, custom-made molds, or ridiculously oversized.

HOWEVER... Yours are just wonderful David. In particular, The flechete gun, light pulse rifle, and laser rifle, are some of the best proportioned and cool looking guns I’ve seen in a long time. The other weapons are a bit bigger, and perhaps might look better with more heavily armoured minifigs or even small hardsuits.

As for your hardsuit guns... well they just blow away the competition! They are always so perfect and detailed, that I just wanna copy them all! The sniper rifle is a worthy addition to your weapons lineup.

BTW, I never saw this before. Looks amazing!

Keep up the good work!

Mladen Pejic