 Space / 38189
Re: Tieran Marine Core Gear
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:46:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Rob Hendrix wrote:
   I’d like to know how you made the cone stay on the back of this gun: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1120141

Did you mod something?

-Rob

My guess is with one of these:

But that’s just a guess until I can get home and try it. Or until David posts the answer..

James Wilson
Dallas, TX

I just got home and tried your solution, and then the one I proposed. Your solution didn’t work. I couldn’t get either end in between the knuckles of the ski skid.

I then tried my solution with the my solution (6246a Minifig Tool Screwdriver), and it worked perfectly.

Sorry Rob, no mod there that I can detect.

C-Ya! Rich