  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 701 – 720 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Relative height of cars and cabooses

(...) This answer is for american practice, rather than european (where cabooses per se were not at all common, although brakevans *were* used)... note that early canadian writings may refer to a caboose as a brakevan. The answer is, of course: "it (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: legOS lcd management and thoughts on velocities

Thank you Jochen for your answer. If I well understand the ds_rotation_handler code, the timeout is set to 1 second. So the velocity may drop to zero 1 second after wheels really stop. In the specific case of my robot (I call it R2D1), this will be (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  How to go to LEGOLAND® Malaysia

How to go to LEGOLAND® Malaysia in Johor Directions to Johor LEGOLAND Malaysia Location map of Johor LEGOLAND Malaysia and how to go there: LEGOALND Malaysia is sited in Iskandar Malaysia and is scheduled to open on 22nd September 2012. Being (...) (12 years ago, 8-Sep-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  (no subject)

(...) I agree that the "software" solution in an HC11 is limiting. It is this limitation that I am trying to overcome in hardware. Rather than shift a bit-pattern out for PWM, I would use three of the built-in timers to accomplish the task. One (...) (28 years ago, 27-Jun-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  8475

8475 RC Race Buggy – A quick initial review This is a 27 MHz remote control vehicle set. It isn’t called Technic, but it is primarily composed of Technic parts, some new, at least to me. The transmitter has two thumb control joy sticks, one up/down (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.technic)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Custom Firmware, IR Problems, and Dead RCXs

(...) Actually, it's the computer itself that determines the duty cycle. This does mean that you could change the duty cycle, but you should be aware that it would be at the expense of noise immunity and would require a higher sampling rate from the (...) (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Geography (was: We'll take in your poor....)

(...) Have you ever lived in Kansas? ;) (...) Exactly. And to many Americans, knowing the geography of your neighboring States is roughly equivalent to knowing the geography of neighboring nations in Western Europe. The big difference is that most (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Robotic Ants

Here's a table of the methods a typical ant colony uses for communication, an how similar results could be done on the RCX. An NA in the RCX column means I didn't see a reason why a robot would want to ever immulate that behavior. Stimulus (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Combat strategies and tactics in space. Was: Jormungand Carrier Strike Craft

On 14:28 10/19/04, DedmanWalkin wrote (...) Unless there were some way to force an invader out of FTL or otherwise interact with them while they are in FTL. Perhaps FTL does not work within a distance of a gravity well?? If both sides have FTL (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: New homepage for LUGNET part 3

(...) Mostly looks good in terms of the layout and features. But a few comments: Designy comments first: 1) I'm not sure I understand why you wanted to change the colors of the logo and the background? Personally, I find the new colors a little too (...) (18 years ago, 13-Dec-06, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Bibo Rollup Release

I've been asked if I could make the patch collection updates available as a full-distribution release. Actually, I can't say that I blame that request. Most of the changes have already been covered in prior lugnet postings under the "BrickOS Patches (...) (15 years ago, 15-Sep-09, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Memory - Where did it go?

(...) With a newly loaded firmware: C:\WINAPPS\projects\...c>nexttool /COM=x -freemem 70324 C:\WINAPPS\projects\...c>nexttool /COM=x -listfiles NVConfig.sys=1 RPGReader.sys=14346 Demo.rxe=9436 Try-Touch.rtm=3788 Try-Light.rtm=4456 Try-Sound.rtm=6864 (...) (18 years ago, 10-Jul-06, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Scarborough RT photo

"Calum Tsang" <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote in message news:Gttt8y.8Js@lugnet.com... (...) One of the most frequent questions I get, after explaining in gruesome detail the inner workings of the Linear Induction Motor (LIM) is... "So this train is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) Should be legal, perhaps. But I was just suggesting that before sending him off to try to patch the firmware, he might want to make sure it was legal to do so. Although RIS and RoboLab may not use the same identical firmware, that doesn't (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: sonar (fwd)

(...) This is true of the POLAROID Ultrasonic Sensor module, but not necessarily true of all Ultrasonic Sensor modules. It depends on the type of Ultrasonic Transducer the circuit uses. The one I built uses a Piezo-Electric transducer available (...) (28 years ago, 23-Nov-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  RCX Serial Hardware Hack

Hi As allready described in a other thread i have build a bluetoothconnection between pc and the RCX. There is one thing that the serial bluetooth is only available to tx/rx with a minimum from 4800 baud. At first i compiled brickos 0.9.0 with (...) (16 years ago, 20-May-08, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Lego Remote Control - Here's The Scoop

Hi ! As some of you have noticed, Ms. Jennifer Clark showed off her beautiful new truck model at the Cheshire Legofest recently. The truck was equipped with a prototype radio control system which she has been kind enough to test for me. The (...) (24 years ago, 23-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Re: LEGO section starting on Compuserve

The Compuserve copyright rules and regulations explicitly state that owners of material uploaded to Compuserve retain ownership and rights. Compuserve gains only a compilation copyright. Here is the relevent document: ------- Begin ------- (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Lego RC set 8369

Someone asked me a nice question about the Dirt Crusher, LEGOs outdoor RC car. This what I replied to this person: What are other people experiencing with this car? Greetings Maico Arts the Netherlands (...) set really worth the money on a long term (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.technic)

frequency
(score: 1.981)

  Remove double post

Todd- Would you delete one of my double post. Post #4854 or #4853 are duplicates. Thanks -mark (24 years ago, 14-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 1.041)

More:  Next Page >>