  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1621 – 1640 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Modern Auction Parts Update

Modern Auction 8 - Unique Older Parts Auction Update ---...--- PARTS: (2 URLs) ---...--- I don't know why there are duplicates of the first sets update, my hands must have been jittery and double clicked the Post Message button (Modern Auction (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) Really? An architect? Wow, cool. (...) I know I can be a bit wordy. I usually attribute it to my study of Latin, which lends itself to the saying, "why use one word when five will do?" But that's an exceptional job of boiling down my rambling (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Quote of the week

Mock Frog's quote of the post qualify as some of the funniest things I have heard in ages. Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) (26 years ago, 24-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.898)

  computer etiquette

This is definatly off topic, and not really fun, because I am am still hot about it. But maybe some of you witty people can come up with a humorous way to difuse the situation. I make a big effort to make my boys' (ages 14, 16, 17) friends feel (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Modern Auction Eight - Setse

- Modern Auction Eight - Sets pictures and more details: (URL) Older parts: (URL) ---...--- MINT = new and unopened Bx = box included L-N = like-new condition * = see notes below aL-N = almost in like-new condition EX = excellent condition Gd = (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Modern Auction Eight - Setse

- Modern Auction Eight - Sets pictures and more details: (URL) Older parts: (URL) ---...--- MINT = new and unopened Bx = box included L-N = like-new condition * = see notes below aL-N = almost in like-new condition EX = excellent condition Gd = (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Rhino post on lugnet.cad.dat...

(...) Agreed. Fer shure. (...) I can't wait. I always get a kick out your stuff. You always come up with some pretty bizarre designs and entertaining text to go along with them. Perhaps due to overly constrictive cross-gendered undergarments (...) (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

(...) I don't think I like it either... Not because I'm morally against modifying NNTP headers on a private server (I would be in Usenet context) but because of the confusion which would ensue (more below). (...) Yeah, splitting is definitely (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) That was between AucZILLA I and II but didn't consist of pieces -- only whole sets (new & used). I think it was in the summer of '95. --Todd (26 years ago, 18-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Hello (delurk)

(...) holy de-lurk, jeff! now that you've made your appearance in the boston area, you've got to 'fess up regarding your post in market.buy-sell-trade... where's this mysterious "local store" with old sets!?! :) proud to be the only poster ever to (...) (26 years ago, 18-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: More trains pictures on PNLTC site

(...) pictures... *grin*. I especially like Picture84.JPG which shows me running my Ruby with Will Chapman's incredibly cool log cars. I look a little zoned, but you trainheads will understand how incredibly overwhelming all those trains were. But (...) (26 years ago, 12-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Guitars

(...) We're not worthy!! (and what was Shed using that shovel for anyway? I only use shovels to scoop away piles of stuff I don't want ;-) I hope people post pix of their bands with these things. I would love to see some! BTW, maybe Suzanne can make (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.898)

  [LDAO] Editor Feedback requested

Because of functionality Paul Gyugyi has added to LDLite, I've been working on a new editor for LDraw files which will work with LDLite to provide WYSIWYG[1] editing. Right now, the design concept for the editor is for it to be LEdit-compatible, (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... :Larry Pieniazek <lpien@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com> wrote: :>> >Are you SURE you really wouldn't rather I was really broke? :>> :>> Positive. You're an important market force in the online Lego market. :> :>Can you (...) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Guitars

I finally made some electric guitars for minifigs. LMKWYT. The green guitar is isn't quite perfect, but it works (I didn't notice it until this morning). Here's my url: (URL) - click on Brickenrocker Guitars. No pix of minifigs holding them, just (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) Wow, thanks. :) (26 years ago, 19-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

  RE: moving in a straight line with two motors?

I might be able to use this solution for another problem. My wheeled bots have a strong tendency to go in whichever direction is necessary to run into sleeping cats. Straight line, pull to right, pull to left -- as long as there's a sleeping cat in (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Guitars!

(Posted here with corrections) I finally made some electric guitars for minifigs. LMKWYT. The green guitar is isn't quite perfect, but it works (I didn't notice it until this morning). Here's my url: (URL) - click on Brickenrocker Guitars. No pix of (...) (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.build)

post
(score: 0.898)

  LDAO and L3P

I was wondering if someone could email me or post the settings for adding buttons to LDAO to control L3P. Thanks to an upgrade to Win98, I lost my ldao.ini file. Leg Godt, all Kevin Bane (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.898)

  Soccer(football) sets

Soccer(football) sets Hello, I would like to sell my double football(soccer) set. Because the costs of overseas shipping is very high,I would sell them in one lot. The price is including shipping ( airmail). I would be to be exchanged also ready the (...) (26 years ago, 15-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.898)

More:  Next Page >>