 Trains / 126
Re: More trains pictures on PNLTC site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 22:08:59 GMT

Ben Fleskes writes:

check them out at:

http://www.pnltc.org/SEA_TruckTour/Gal_SEATrkTour.html

Way cool job, Ben (and Steve).  I still want to know why I'm in so many of the
pictures...  *grin*.

I especially like Picture84.JPG which shows me running my Ruby with Will
Chapman's incredibly cool log cars.  I look a little zoned, but you trainheads
will understand how incredibly overwhelming all those trains were.

But the most impressive shot is the full Layout shot at the top of the page.
If you aren't impressed, you aren't a train fan.

Laura, trying out the post by web thing for the first time...