  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1161 – 1180 of about 37000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Publishing DAT files (was Re: B-Wing DAT file)

(...) I think this is good. I am poised to publish a Dat as soon as I here from Moz about a rendering he is putting on his site for me. This was my plan: In Lugnet.robotics and Lugnet.build, I was going to post a commentary on the model and a link (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Galactic Mediator

(...) Sorry about that, I've been away from the internet for a while, school has been much more of a priority. The set has all pieces in excellent condition. With instructions and box also in good/excellent condition. I would like to trade the set (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: lugnet registration annoyances

(...) Had you been trying to post before receiving your notification via e-mail that you were cleared to post? --Todd (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Publishing DAT files (was Re: B-Wing DAT file)

(...) OK, here's what I came up with (feature list): * Storage on the lugnet.com server of LDraw .DAT files of models submitted, and the models are identified by their author. * Viewable by anyone with a web browser which can launch LDLITE (as Gyug (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.publish)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?

Moz (Chris Moseley) wrote in message ... (...) I will check out Pittsco! I have always had a hard time finding information about them. I needed a large turntable at one point, and just ended up getting the Log Loader form S@H. I needed some of the (...) (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.theme.*

(...) That's wasn't the point of why I said the above... I mean I know I can start a discussion there, or a discussion in lugnet.general or depending on what aspect of castle, I can start it in other places on Lugnet. I guess one of my feelings is (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: When is everyone coming over?

(...) Actually, you can "lock" articles in Free Agent which is, in effect, the same thing as saving them. They become undeleatable. Select and article header and click on the little padlock symbol in the toolbar. Rob rfarver@rcn.com (URL) Posted via (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.901)

  1999 Sets...

Does anybody know about the sets that are to be released in 1999? i got a big bucket of orange Legos that are "Halloween'-themed. Orange bricks! That's all of 'em. ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web interface ======== (URL) Search, (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Moved-to Parts...

(...) I wrote a couple of perl scripts -- one makes a list of moved parts, and the other updates all models in the models dir. I can post them here, but there are no guarantees that it won't blow up your machine and put leaves in your swimming pool. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Non-minifig sets?

(...) You're probably correct. But a guy can still hope, can't he? After all, the rumored Mindstorms expansion set offers the slightest glimmer of possibility that Lego would produce other non-System sets. Oh well. Maybe in 2000. Chad ======== (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: SW sets you'd most like to see

post
(score: 0.901)

  PNLTC Train pics soon to come...

Hi All, Well the GATS show was the third weekend in a row for us. So I haven't had much time for PNLTC site maintaince. We have one weekend off then back to Seattle for another show! I think we still have 4 left this x-mas season. About the GATS (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: SW sets you'd most like to see

Slave 1 is a definite must! Fabulous ship. The UFO saucer sections wouldn't even bother me, as long as the don't have the goofy printing on them. I also want an AT-ATand an Imperial Shuttle. (...) ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group web (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: xoom.com

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Halloween buckets in Colorado

I will have to check out the Target at 120th & Wadsworth on the way home. I haven't heard too much about this special. All I know is that they are orange. My lack of knowledge may have something to do with the fact that my wife has forbidden me to (...) (26 years ago, 15-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Mindstorm and Mac through Virtual PC?

Thank Matthew and Suzanne for your info. It safes me a lot of trouble. Please keep me posted on your experiences. Since i’m on the other side of the atlantic (Netherlands) i’ve never seen the mindstorm software. What’s the real difference between (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: Halloween buckets in Colorado

post
(score: 0.901)

  Re: My favorite movie

I recently went to the Smithsonian exhibit on Star Wars. All the TIE vehicles were a blue/gray color, based on the actual movie props. Bordering more on blue, but I would guess most of the vehicles will be done in classic gray. That is generally (...) (26 years ago, 12-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.901)

  Themes

post
(score: 0.901)

  Nice ripoff on Ebay

I guess discussions of auctions can happen here, right? Well, check out this url: (URL) 1807 for $5.50 PLUS shipping! I e-mailed all of the bidders (and the seller) involved a very polite message and let them know that should they want any more (...) (26 years ago, 11-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.901)

More:  Next Page >>