 Trains / 46
45  |  47
Subject:
PNLTC Train pics soon to come...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 00:59:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,
    Well the GATS show was the third  weekend in a row for us. So I haven't
had much time for PNLTC site maintaince.  We have one weekend off then back
to Seattle for another show! I think we still have 4 left this x-mas season.

About the GATS show Ben's post was far too modest Ben was on TV  for three
short live segments. At GATS the clubs can hold short work shops so We held
the first LEGO train work shop at a train show.

Some of the other hardcore train folks had some comments. One guy jokingly
said that they and other train clubs were organizing to have us un-invited
to the next GATS show. Then he asked if we won "Best layout of show, again."
We always get questions like "what scale is that "o"? I have been answering
"L" They knod and walk away... more later.

SteveB