 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 60
Re: Galactic Mediator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 11 Oct 1998 02:44:00 GMT

Jesse Long writes:
Jesse Yanocha wrote in message ...
Does anybody want a Galactic Mediator?  I would like very much to trade it, • so make me an offer.

Condition?  Box?  Instructions?  Plan on auction, or just a trade?

Sorry about that, I've been away from the internet for a while, school has been much more of a priority.

The set has all pieces in excellent condition.  With instructions and box also in good/excellent condition.  I would like to trade the set not auction it off.  If interested or if you have any more questions please e-mail me for I am more likely to get the message that way.

Jesse Yanocha
DataLinkJY@aol.com