  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 941 – 960 of about 3500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spacebrick

(...) Very cool. The extending Moonbase compatible docking mechanism/airlock is well executed. Lots of exterior and interior details keep you looking at the pics. I agree with Marc that the interior looks very playable. I could see this style done (...) (17 years ago, 9-Aug-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.634)

  Re: Wikicraft Barnstar

In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote: ... (...) Nice work on a five-point star - very elegant design and the effect is perfect. Hey, if it isn't used in the LEGO community, maybe you can propose it on Wikipedia, to be awarded to people doing a good (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.634)

  Re: Modest house

(...) Hi Bruce, Thanks! Yes, as </town/?n=9746 Erik Amzallag answered>, it's a new piece, which you can find in the fire station: [LEGOSet 7945] where it holds the sliding door. It will make an appearance as gutter in other 2007 sets too, and I (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.634)

  Re: The Red Herring

(...) Well, considering how many people said they thought it might be better with at least a bit of any other color, I can see why it doesn't happen often - but glad you like it. (...) I'd be lying if I said I was going for any look - at all. I'm (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.633)

  Re: Modest house

(...) Actually, that was my original intention, and with the hollow stud of headlight bricks, it's not really that difficult. The problem is more at the ends of the roof, where you have to cover up the extra half slopes... which can be made easier (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.633)

  Re: BALLABIO - resoconto - BUON ULTIMO!

Al seguente indirizzo trovate le foto di Jean Marc Nimal: (URL) al seguente indirizzo trovate l'oroscopo sempre di Jean Marc: (URL) (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

marc
(score: 0.633)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mercredi 25 juillet 2007

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Fana'Briques 2007 : une touche de bleu ** par (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jul-07, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

marc
(score: 0.633)

  LEGO Ambassadors Status Report - Summer 2007

Hello all, Well, you asked for us to provide you with Status Reports, so here goes: The LEGO Ambassador Program is currently in the process of moving to a new Server. While this does not affect fans in any way, it certainly affects us and the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX) !

nelson
(score: 0.633)

  Re: Are the LXFs of the Factory Contest still available?

(...) hi marc, many thx for the link. oddly LDD 2.2 refuses to load an old 1.3 file :-( w. (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.633)

  10176 (Royal King's Castle) - 13 Alternate MOCs at Once

I picked up a copy of 10176 on sale at SAH. It's a nice set, but I really bought it for the parts. Anyway, I wasn't all that interested to build the castle, so I set out to use the parts therein to make my own MOC, I came up with this: The Smithbot (...) (17 years ago, 9-Jul-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, FTX) !

nelson
(score: 0.633)

  Re: Modest house

(...) Correct, of course. As a side note, as much as I'd love to take credit for the idea, I actually can't; I've noticed this being used in official upcoming LEGO sets, see (URL) the train station> for example. (...) Blah, who needs studs anyway! (...) (17 years ago, 13-May-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.633)

  Modest house

Since not every minifig in LEGO city can afford to stay at the Café Corner hotel, I thought it would be nice to have some kind of modest house - no gargoyles, not much colors, nothing fancy; just a plain street house: (2 URLs) gallery> This house (...) (17 years ago, 13-May-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX) !

marc
(score: 0.633)

  Re: Snowflake!

(...) Simple, lovely, and a classy holiday decoration. I would give it 5 stars, if I wasnt covered in that horrid white stuff, wink. Great experiment Nelson. Janey "Winter Wonderland Blues, Red Brick" (17 years ago, 7-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

nelson
(score: 0.633)

  Re: Stealth gunship

Marc, (...) :) Thanks! (...) It's held in by a half pin, which means that it stays on well enough unless someone knocks against the tail. (...) It would be cool to build something like that, it would allow me to build an armored vehicle a littl (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.633)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés mercredi 1er août 2007

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** La Rencontre Estivale 2007 en montagne ! ** par (...) (17 years ago, 2-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

marc
(score: 0.632)

  Re: Tauntaun

This new version looks a bit more sportive - not sure if it's a diet, of the use of new pieces, or the fact you prove grey and bley can mix nicely to great effect.. Looks great anyway, was the first version also yours? (17 years ago, 9-May-07, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.632)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

Marc, John is right. I won't even look at MOCs on Flickr. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't think Flickr is very good for viewing and downloading MOCs. "Marc Nelson Jr." <marcnelsonjr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JLHsvt.E4y@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

marc
(score: 0.632)

  Re: New Castle Idea

(...) Your ideas are excellent! My only change would be to substitute Smaug for Ancalagon. How about Bag End? A big, rounded green hill with windows and doors sticking out. Comes with Bilbo and Frodo. The Prancing Pony: A medieval-looking inn with a (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

marc, nelson
(score: 0.632)

  LEGO Horoscopes - may 2007

(URL) english> (URL) français> (URL) het nederlands> Enjoy, Jean-Marc. (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.631)

  Re: Brickshelf.com – A Possible Solution

(...) Marc-- Sounds like a good idea. Heck, it sounds like a great idea at first blush. However... TLG is not in the website business. (Nor should they be.) They are working with NetDevil to create an MMOG (or whatever they call it); and their (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

marc
(score: 0.631)

More:  Next Page >>