 Space / 41161
Re: Spacebrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 20:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.space, Justin Vaughn wrote:

This is the space RV, SolarTrekker, more commonly known affectionately as the Spacebrick or The Incredible Flying Shoebox. I have a little more background on the individual flickr pages.

Very cool. The extending Moonbase compatible docking mechanism/airlock is well executed. Lots of exterior and interior details keep you looking at the pics. I agree with Marc that the interior looks very playable.

I could see this style done in other colors and different sizes of boxes. Maybe an entire Space RV theme?