 Space / 41160
Re: Spacebrick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:37:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Justin Vaughn wrote:
   I posted this at Classic Space (http://www.classic-space.com/plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?55819) last week, but thought I’d toss it out here too.

This is the space RV, SolarTrekker, more commonly known affectionately as the Spacebrick or The Incredible Flying Shoebox. I have a little more background on the individual flickr pages.

See more at Brickshelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=268996 or Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mainman/sets/72157601159924461/

Hope you enjoy!

Just outstanding. The Spacebrick has possibly the best interior I’ve seen on a Space MOC. So detailed, but it’s all functional (and playable!).

The exterior is great, too. The overlapping stripes and missing panels give it a feeling of depth and density that you don’t always get from Space stuff. Really, one of the all-time greats.

Marc Nelson Jr.