 Space / 41063
Re: Wikicraft Barnstar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 18:31:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote: ...
   I was thinking it would be great to have something similar for the on-line LEGO community, and I pondered the possibility of building a barnstar out of LEGO. Five pointed figures are not easy to achieve in lego (or at least, not easy for me!). After a bit of playing around, I came up with the idea of building a Spiffcraft style, star-shaped spacecraft. After about a month of experimentation, I finally came up with a design which, I think captures the spirit of both the barnstar and the Spiffcraft.

Nice work on a five-point star - very elegant design and the effect is perfect.

Hey, if it isn’t used in the LEGO community, maybe you can propose it on Wikipedia, to be awarded to people doing a good work on LEGO-related articles... or something. It’s no worse than a Pokéstar, after all.

Jean-Marc