 Space / 41064
Re: Wikicraft Barnstar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2007 19:29:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Richie Dulin wrote:
   I must use my usual preamble to posting to .space, and say I am not much of a space builder, but nevertheless, I present to you the Wikicraft Barnstar:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/rdulin/space/bs/barnstar00.jpg

The perfect craft in which to deliver a compliment to others!

Interesting use of those type of hinges to make such a potentially complex shape using LEGO© brand building blocks!

Are you planning on making a new 3D version of a Jugstar next?