  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 2341 – 2360 of 3471.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Helmet molding idea...

Hey, all. If any of you have ever played Chrono Trigger (The old one, which I just got from a freind! Wheee!) a good helmet idea might be the ones the guards/warriors wear in Guardia Castle in the 600s. Just an idea. -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

nelson
(score: 0.323)

  Re: May I present, the AS-4 "Raven"!!

(...) Wonderful! I love it's nice black design. I am gonna have to try out something with the vectored thrust idea. It reminds me of one of my favorite of one of my MOCs, the WindRider. -- Mark Nelson LCC Command: (URL) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

nelson
(score: 0.323)

  Link for Ep II Trailer

Sorry for all the confusion, i got a direct link and thought it would be on the main page, it shows the fox film and Lucasfilm emblems at the beginning so i think it is official but tell me if it isnt. (URL) Nelson (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

nelson
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Navy Destroyer MOC

(...) Good job Marc, you know I was stationed on a DDG based in Japan for three years (USS Curtis Wilbur DDG54) and your command of Naval terminology is quite good. We call these types of ships "puddle-jumpers", but thats a whole lot of firepower (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

marc
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Episode II Trailer

Wow! I thought it was the real thing, I already posted the direct link though Thanks for letting me know, they had me fooled good. Sorry again for the confusion. I just got an e-mail that said look at this, so I got excited Michael (...) (23 years ago, 9-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

nelson
(score: 0.323)

  Episode II Trailer

the new trailer is at www.theforce.net just so you guys know, despite its title it looks rather interesting. Michael (23 years ago, 8-Aug-01, to lugnet.starwars)

nelson
(score: 0.323)

  links to starwars lego - custom designs

please provide links to star wars websites featuring custom designs... (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.starwars)

marc
(score: 0.323)

  Re: Grand Rapids show is on GATS homepage

Hey michlug! I wanted to let all you guys know what a awesome job you did on the GATS display, a little late in coming, oh well. It was probably one of the best displays I've ever seen. You implemented lots of creativity and made the city come (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

marc
(score: 0.323)

  updated McDonald's Tohunga trade list

If anyone is still looking, here is my updated trade list. BTW, thanks to super-fast traders ADRIAN DRAKE from Lugnet and D TRAVIS NELSON from the eGroups Bionicle list. I had my part of trades with these guys just a few days after setting them up. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 0.322)

  C.F.C. Stardecker  [DAT]

Hey, everybody. Just thought I would post the dat file for my C.F.C. Stardecker, the newest addition to the Carona clan. Please LMKWYT. -- Mark Nelson PS: Feel free to glorify this model in scenes, but ask me before having it get blown up. <wink> 0 (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

nelson
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Sig Figs

(...) I could make you your sig-fig if I have the peices. My digital camera isn't the greatest, but it can take pictures. -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle)

nelson
(score: 0.322)

  Re: SR-51b Coyote Scout and Recon Ship

(...) A wonderful job on that ship. I have never been good with words, otherwise I would say just how highly I think of it. My compliments, -- Mark Nelson (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.space)

nelson
(score: 0.322)

  Re: Great time at last meeting -- 1st one for me

Hi Marc, I just want to say again that I really thought your helicopter was great! I hope you bring it again next time so I can take a closer look at it. Glad you made it to the meet! David Simmons Marc Cook <marc121@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

marc
(score: 0.322)

  Berinacie Section Online: Again!

Greetings once more, Lugnetters. My site was taken off 50megs, the reason I am still unsure of, so I have decided to switch to Geocities. Sorry about the broken-link errors. It's new home can be found at (URL) again, welcome aboard the Volcanis (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

nelson
(score: 0.321)

  Who wears the pants in this company?

In response to some of the negative comments I have heard about the new Legend series I would like to say this: We should all be happy about the re-release of these great sets, now those of us who were born a little later can enjoy some of the best (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

nelson
(score: 0.320)

  An Update to LCC Command! (Finaly!)

*Salutes* At long last, the LCC'en Empire has given your Centrite Transport, which docked so long ago at Administration HQ, permission to land on the Volcanis Terron, starcruiser home of the Berinacie. Without further ado: The link! (URL) you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

nelson
(score: 0.319)

  Re: What has happened to .space?

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes: *Snip, chop, lop, crop.* (...) *Snip, chop, lop, crop.* I have generaly stopped posting on lugnet.space about my MOCs, due to the fact that nobody ever seems to respond. I do keep posting about updates on my (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

nelson
(score: 0.319)

  Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China

When I mentioned South Africa, I was talking more about how individuals could keep the struggle in the public consciousness by avoid the products of companies who did invest in South Africa. As far as trade sanction are concerned, I think at the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

nelson
(score: 0.318)

  "My Own Trains"

In the new S@H catalog the my own train sets say motor, tracks, and lights sold separately, can you even put lights into these engines? As far as looks go it doesnt look like you can but I might be wrong. Also about the brigde in the catalog, I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

nelson
(score: 0.318)

  Re: Okay, does anyone have info on the Ultimate Builder's Set?

(...) I have found a reference on j.t. puffins' site. (URL) Ultimate Builders Set $59.99 And only a picture of the box with no detail about the content :-( Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

marc
(score: 0.317)

More:  Next Page >>