 Off-Topic / Debate / 12456
Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:14:04 GMT

When I mentioned South Africa, I was talking more about how individuals
could keep the struggle in the public consciousness by avoid the products of
companies who did invest in South Africa. As far as trade sanction are
concerned, I think at the very least they let those in South Africa know
that the world was watching them. I shall remind you when Nelson Mandela