 Off-Topic / Debate / 12455
Re: Bummer of the Week: LEGO Made in China
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2001 04:22:38 GMT

Countries with few jobs don't make good customers for our goods.

Dennis

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Greg Perry writes:
[snip]
economics, I (like all the other horrid, selfish Americans) fail to
understand why it is "good" that jobs be eliminated in this country and
moved to other countries.

[snip]