  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 2041 – 2060 of 3471.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How do YOU build them?

(...) Marc, Excellent design for nagatina. I for one have always gone for look and feel and this captures the essence of the curved spear. Don't be surprised if this shows up on one or more of the troops on the next Japanese castle I build. Credit (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Bad Policy #1 (What's the deal, LEGO Direct?)

(...) Marc, I apologize in advance. My posting yesterday obviously left some unanswered questions. Your message actually touches on two different points that might seem related, but I want to address them separately. Point 1: Why does Shop At Home (...) (23 years ago, 6-May-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Rubber belts modelling  [DAT]

I created these parts (with Marc Klein's spring2dat utility) to be able to model rubber belts in my Technic creations. This is my first part authoring, so be indulgent... (critics are welcome though!) There are DAT-files for 5 fragments of rubber (...) (23 years ago, 8-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Another 1592 Variation - Mickey Square

Hi Jean-Marc and Karen, now your Micky-Version is part of the "1591 hall of fame"! (URL) a really nice version :-) Cool, that only Mickey and Fabuland pieces where used. A newsgroup like lugnet.1592variation would be a cool idea ;-) Regards and (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.build)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: New MOC: Helicopter Dauphin AS 365

Great work Marc! I am very impressed with both the look and the mechanics of your helicopter. I would love to see the mechanics of the fantail rotor up close. I looked at the pictures on your site and I think I understand how it works. I'm not sure (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: The 1592 legend continues...

Jean-Marc Détraz wrote in message ... (...) Excellent work Jean-Marc! Great choice of faces for the characters, and the hairpiece on the bard is brilliant! Kevin ---...--- Shopping Mall is back: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.town)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: The 1592 legend continues...

Very good, Jean-Marc Détraz. I've a suggestion. One of the great jokes in the first album was that one of the shield bearers was much shorter than the other one, making it very hard for chief Abrabracourcix to keep balancing on his shield. Maybe you (...) (21 years ago, 18-May-03, to lugnet.town)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Elephant Tower

"Marc Nelson Jr." <legomarc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Htnrt2.1G1H@lugnet.com... (...) inspired to (...) very very cool Marc. I feel my castles will be invaded any day soon :) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

(...) Thanks, Marc. That helps my understanding of the current scheme ... Shaun (20 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: 10170 TTX Intermodal Double-Stack Car Preview

<snip> (...) Marc, I think maybe you need to understand the sheer expense involved in setting up a production line specifically for parts not currently in stock. I know of one example where some basic bricks and plates were needed in a slightly (...) (19 years ago, 2-May-05, to lugnet.trains)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Best Lego Rainbow?

Marc Nelson Jr. wrote in message ... (...) Great flag Marc! Love the guys carrying it too. I ought to make one of those for my boy... Kevin ---...--- Classic Red Barn kit: (URL) FREE Hospital instructions: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of (...) (19 years ago, 5-May-05, to lugnet.people.lgbt)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: New Vigs and Characters

In lugnet.build.vignette, Nelson Yrizarry wrote: <snip> (...) I'm with Marc--these were excellent, and I too especially loved the Urban Commando! Nicely done! Dave K (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.vignette)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: What's the highest number RCX out there?

(...) Marc Atkin's Film: "2001: A LEGO Odyssey" had an RCX with the number 412789 on it. It is not know or clear from the video if the RCX was a 1.0 version with DC power lead. Todd (19 years ago, 12-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: LEGO Factory price list - Decorations

(...) Hi Marc... this link isn't right. You mentioned posting the whole collection of these somewhere else eventually so this would be something to fix in the next posted version. Many thanks for all the work you're putting into these. They are of (...) (18 years ago, 13-May-06, to lugnet.market.shopping)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: lego logo file

Hi Jean-Marc, I tried to scan a LEGO logo and make a cdr file out of it, but my scanner did not work :-( ... Nevertheless I tried to redraw it: (URL) is not an official LEGO® Logo, but I tried to let it look as good as possible. Perhaps it is (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: LEGO Technic gears color-coded

(...) Salut Jean-Marc, Sincèrement j'hésites entre "en rire" et "en pleurer". (c'est assez bien écrit) Les chevilles bleues ou tan ne me seraient pas insupportables si elles n'étaient pas devenues la norme. Un changement de couleurs des roues (...) (18 years ago, 2-Apr-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: New user Needs Help from Any one who will....

Marc Klein had posted inventory of the 1.5 MindStorms here: (URL) may help you read people's description of their creations. =Hari= (...) kit (...) (25 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: This will get someone upset...

(...) I generally agree with Marc on this one. I don't think there's anything LUGNet can or should do to ban or even discourage this kind of thing, and as freedom of speech has already been mentioned in others' replies, I won't rehash that reasoning (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.terms, lugnet.faq)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Part rotation point

I noticed one of Marc Klein's parts had comments for a part rotation point. I assume this is because he used MLCad to open the part and saved it. It got me thinking, though. What if a part file had extended commands for custom part rotation points (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  -?New Body Armor?-

-?New Body Armor?- Marc Papenfuss recently posted the #3416 Women’s team Soccer sets to the Brickshelf Gallery. In the first image (lego_3416_back_ebay1.jpg) there appears to be two additional sets for the Women’s Soccer supplement: (URL) question (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.castle)

marc
(score: 1.523)

More:  Next Page >>