  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 2021 – 2040 of 3471.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Help!

At least here's the instructions, Jean-marc: (URL) help you with the other questions though. Cheers! -- Arjan Brugman - abrugman@casema.net ---...--- Get paid for surfing just like me! (URL) Détraz <moratel@auracom.com> schreef in berichtnieuws (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: The 1592 legend continues...

Ave Jean-Marc! Great! Even if it was not a 1592-variation I would be enthusiastic about your creation since I am a big fan of Astérix myself. Particulary I'm amazed how you have built Obélix. Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.town)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Toys r Us Clearance

Gail and Jean-Marc Thanks for not going too crazy at the Mic Mac TRU. I did my part today by picking up 4 Yodas as well as an assortment of smaller SW sets. The Creator buckets are almost gone though. John Battcock (21 years ago, 23-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Techwest Tipi

(...) Now that's original. Very cool concept Marc! I like the bubble canopy entrance. :-) -Chris (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.western, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: SciBrick is looking for you!

(...) LOL Marc if you want to be pedantic, you missed A-D-O-L-E-S-C-E-N-T. ROSCO (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.org.scibrick)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: MOC: Pacific Coast Shay #2

(...) Thanks Marc! He actually operated one? Cool! Cass is definitely on my list of places to visit in the US. Maybe next time I get to BF - it's not all that far away from DC :) ROSCO (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  (canceled)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

(...) Jean-Marc, Thanks for sharing your thoughts. It's nice to hear positive comments and you make some quite valid points. In case you don't receive expected feedback, I want to inform you that the lugnet.admin area is currently carrying out an (...) (19 years ago, 30-Apr-05, to lugnet.general)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: New Terms of Use for LUGNET

(...) Hi Marc, since I accepted responsibility, I thought about things like this and I always kept exactly this specific example in mind. So now somebody catched me on the hop finally :-) As you may know, dealing with all kinds of issues regarding (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.terms, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Bad Axe Theater and Generic Theater

(...) Hi Marc, Glad you noticed the knit caps. They were a last minute idea that I think worked out nicely. With regards to the blocked up windows; this may sound a bit odd coming from someone who has created some of the rough looking buildings that (...) (18 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Canadian Members by Province/Territory

(...) Hi Jean-Marc, I will forward this to Jerry and ask him to have a closer look to the user-DB structure to see whether it's possible (most likely yes) and how difficult an implementation would be, especially a subsequent one. Added to the List (...) (18 years ago, 13-Feb-07, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: LEGO Horoscopes - june 2007

(...) Jean-Marc, You have a warped sense of humor. LOL Clifton (17 years ago, 1-Jun-07, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Bridgelayer

Thanks everyone for your compliments. Marc, I'm not really tech savvy enough to take a video and put it online, but thanks for the idea. Magnus (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.military)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Northern Brick Republic Order of Battle

Marc and Andrew, Thanks for the comments! I may try to work on the Marines again some time once I've built them a vehicle of some sort. Magnus (17 years ago, 9-Dec-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

Hello Jean-Marc, the NGLTC site has been disabled for quite some time but I do have a back up of the registry, just don't have it hosted anywhere right now. (...) (9 years ago, 24-Aug-15, to lugnet.trains)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Lego Space Animation from the early 80's

(...) Hey Marc.. thx for sharing that. That was neat. Definitely worth the download time at 42.6. I wish the one I had made back in the 80's turned out as well as yours did, but what my friend and I knew about lighting back then, you could have (...) (25 years ago, 31-Jan-00, to lugnet.space)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: Galaxy Explorer 497 value?

(...) G'day Marc, Well, I've seen one go on eBay very recently for US$152.50. Let's just say that I was very hungry for that set! :] It was actually the 928 non-US version, up for auction by a seller in Germany (and an excellent seller at that!!). (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.appraisal)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: technic set 8450 & 8482

Jean-Marc Any idea roughly how much per set and shipping?????? 8450 ? 8457 ? 8458 ? 8482 ? -- Thanx Mark MMillere@Bellsouth.net (24 years ago, 17-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.services)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: New stop motion animation for your enjoyment!

Hey Marc, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH...AHAHAHAHAH AHAH! *ahem* Very good work. I especially like the addition of the smiley faces and the red 1x1 round brick. That ranks right up there with the fake bio of Jared Binklestein that was shown on E!. Dave Marc (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.starwars)

marc
(score: 1.523)

  Re: "2001: A Lego Odyssey" - A New Lego Movie!

Marc, That was fantastic! Great work. To anyone thinking about downloading it: It IS worth the wait. J- "Marc Atkin" <atkin@cs.umass.edu> wrote in message news:G6HEGD.8M2@lugnet.com... (...) Lego (...) and (...) it's (...) movie, (...) did (...) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.animation, lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

marc
(score: 1.523)

More:  Next Page >>