  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 1921 – 1940 of 3471.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

Wow! I wish I could have made it..Sounds like you guys had a blast! Where is everyone from? (...) brought segments; the big grey inn with the red roof is Shiri's. You are definitely correct....the flowers are for a more new-looking and cosmopolitan (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

(...) Lego, ah Lego. It's true that when we build we choose how things will look and we can make any concessions that we want. In Lego, there is no real need for historical accuracy, but for those who seek it (or something close) I have some (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

Wow, Eric does some excellent work too! Note on the two tudor buildings on the top of his main picture....those are how I have my roofs. You can get more of a slant that way. Most of the houses I have designed have 3 levels, but that is most likely (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

(...) Hey thanks, I still find it strange when my name shows up in a thread I havn't even participated in... Better be careful or my head will swell, which wouldn't be good because I already have a 24 inch cranium so there isn't much room for (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

Okay Eric, I have some comments on the following link. (...) such a wall. The thing that struck me the most is your seige weapons. Specifically the Trojan Rabbit (Arthurian Rabbit?...Monty Rabbit?...) I was concerned because your castle defenses did (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

<snip all the stuff about houses> (...) Franklin has a few models of barnyard animals, including sheep: (URL) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Peasant House...Marc

(...) Wilson, Your advice has proven most usefull. I will borrow from Franklin (if he will allow me) and shall have meadows full of critters! I need to invest in some pink peices for the piggies! Thanks, GREG~ (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Inventorying pieces

Marc, Thanks! I've just looked at it briefly, so I can't do a critique on it :), but I'll see what I can do with it. Not axactly what I was looking for, but it might work. It does look like you did a good job on it though. I'll let you know more (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.general)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Fire Yellow?

(...) Marc, I have a note on my Color Tree that this color was used in Clickits: (URL) (19 years ago, 6-Jul-05, to lugnet.color)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Brickshelf Status

Marc, John is right. I won't even look at MOCs on Flickr. Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't think Flickr is very good for viewing and downloading MOCs. "Marc Nelson Jr." <marcnelsonjr@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JLHsvt.E4y@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jul-07, to lugnet.general)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Using STL2Dat, from Marc Klein

Hi everybody Well, i'm working on complex parts like tires and wheels. I tried to use Solidworks and convert models with STL2Dat converter, made by Marc Klein. It works fine, but generaly, it produce quite large files. When i use L3Lab, it seem that (...) (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Inventory for set 3604 Marc Monkey and Wheelbarrow

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 3604-1 Set Name: Marc Monkey and Wheelbarrow Category: Fabuland Year Released: 1980 Inventoried by BrickLink member Bonsma (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: GBC display in Fana'Briques, June 28-29 - call for participants

Hello Jean-Marc, I will be there :-) Greetings Maico Arts Netherlands Jean-Marc Nimal schreef: (...) (16 years ago, 18-Apr-08, to lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  New Part - x517 Shock absorber spring  [DAT]

Hello! Here is the spring for the shock absorber brick. It is done, with the exception of any name or keyword changes. It was made using Marc Klein's spring2dat program. (URL) may need to think about a category or a naming method for springs (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Space Factory translation, part one.

Hi all, Marc Atkin is my hero! He translated the first twenty pics "just for fun". Many many thanks, Marc! So here we are. Sorry for posting just the text here instead of a complete translated gallery, but that would mean two days of work in (...) (23 years ago, 25-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: $300 on Lego in the last 3 days???

(...) INTERIOR: DAY FADE into: A bedroom. CLOTHES are jumbled up on the floor of the otherwise neat room, tangled up with plastic SHOPPING BAGS. The camera pans over them to a DOUBLE BED. There are two distinct lumps beneath the covers. Morning (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jun-00, to lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Help needed!

MSMKatz wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Marc, I wonder if the hardware is perfectly ok, but you're inadvertently attempting to load the wrong software. I'm not sure where your lib_hs.lis came from or why IC automatically loads it, but I think it might be (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Throwbot foot

(...) Marc, Fredrik's post prompted me to look more closely at this part. I noticed that there are references to any of the axle primitives. Is there a reason you did not use any of these primitive files in your file? Steve (25 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Some new parts

Marc, I think you did an incredible job on a very very difficult part! I especially like that you thought to make both colors of it. Oh, the tyre is great. You don't know how many hours I put into trying to figure out how to do that thing. Glad I (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: ugh.. more ogres..

(...) Marc, Thank You. It took me alittle while to think of how to make him a helmet. Tim Deering (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.castle)

marc
(score: 1.524)

More:  Next Page >>