 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 889
Re: Throwbot foot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Tue, 28 Mar 2000 15:20:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Fredrik Glöckner wrote:

To me, the axle sticking out from the centre of the foot appears to
have a little bit too thin cross sections.  This observation is only
based on viewing the part in L3Lab, so it may be wrong.  What do you
think?

Marc,

Fredrik's post prompted me to look more closely at this part.  I noticed
that there are references to any of the axle primitives.  Is there a
reason you did not use any of these primitive files in your file?

Steve