 Color / 1154
Re: Fire Yellow?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2005 22:17:50 GMT

In lugnet.color, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
I recently noticed the color 'Fire Yellow' in both LEGO Digital Designer and
the http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/colorguide.cgi,
where it is listed as LEGO Color #190. It's very similar to regular
yellow (#24 Bright Yellow in LEGO terminology), although it's a little
brighter and... not so "muddy":

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/manjr/LUGNET/fireyellow.jpeg

I can't find Fire Yellow or anything that looks like it in the
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogColors.asp, so I
don't know if this color has ever appeared in actual sets.

Has anyone seen this color, and can anyone from TLC fill us in? Thanks in
advance!

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc,
I have a note on my Color Tree that this color was used in Clickits:
http://www.isodomos.com/ColorTree/Roots
HTH,
Clark