  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 1901 – 1920 of 3471.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LOM click hinges

Does anyone know if some of the life on mars sets contain click hinges that swing horizontal as opposed to the vertical ones that are in star wars? I think I remember seeing them in the LOM accessory pack but I can't find that magazine now. If they (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

nelson
(score: 1.205)

  Re: 3804 RIS 2.0 VS 9747 RIS 1.5

Hi John, I sure appreciate your help and thank you very much. I was tempted to buy it at TRU in Canada, they had a Can$20 off on the original Can$300... Not a big deal but it could help a bit and TRU is the only place I can buy them. Best regards, (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics)

marc
(score: 1.205)

  some new photo's from 2002 sets.

(URL) seen these before,.... (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

marc
(score: 1.205)

  new look on the 2002 minifigs

It's not lego but it gives a great look on the new-coming minifigs: (URL) ( Anakin Skywalker, Padme Amidala, Boba Fett, Super Battle Droid, Obi-Wan, C-3PO, R2-D2, Jango Fett Sneak Preview, Jango Fett, Kit Fisto, Jango Fett (URL) ( Plo Koon, Mace (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

marc
(score: 1.205)

  Re: Old stuff, NEW pictures!

(...) I have a question about the nasal avenger 2 for you Dan, does the dual laser cannon turret on top rotate any? If so please enlighten me on how it works, even if it doesnt turn I think your concept is the best one I've seen for a dual gun (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

nelson
(score: 1.204)

  Looking to buy: 3 x 3 x 2 white cones

Does anyone have 4 3 x 3 x 2 white cones? They only come in one set that I know of which is the bit Launch Command set with the launch pad and all, they are the thrust nozzles on the boosters for the shuttle. I know there are two for sale on (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 1.204)

  Re: Request for collaberation. :)

I'll add my 2 cents for the heck of it. If we were to hand around a .DAT file, I'm hoping that everyone has a 700mhz PII or faster to open and edit the .DAT file/s. I'm sure other's can attest to the fact some of these .DAT files take forever to (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

nelson
(score: 1.203)

  Re: For Doyle Nelson: Yes I'm alive

Alan Findlay <footsteps@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:G4v9vB.6tw@lugnet.com... (...) I've (...) @Home - *That's* what's wrong. I, along with several people I know whom use the ISP, don't seem to get all incoming messages that are sent to (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 1.203)

  For Doyle Nelson: Yes I'm alive

Doyle, I received your email tonight (30/11) as I've received your other ones. I've replied to each one (27/11, 28/11, 29/11, and now 30/11). It appears you haven't received any of them. Very strange. I've sent each one to doylenelson@home.com so (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 1.203)

  For Doyle Nelson: Yes I'm alive

Doyle, I received your email tonight (30/11) as I've received your other ones. I've replied to each one (27/11, 28/11, 29/11, and now 30/11). It appears you haven't received any of them. Very strange. I've sent each one to doylenelson@home.com so (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 1.203)

  "My Own Trains"

In the new S@H catalog the my own train sets say motor, tracks, and lights sold separately, can you even put lights into these engines? As far as looks go it doesnt look like you can but I might be wrong. Also about the brigde in the catalog, I (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

nelson
(score: 1.202)

  Re: Email Removal

Dean Husby writes: > rms2nsh@mandic.com.br > josh.winters@webstream.net Gone, both of them. > I'm surprised more of you don't complain. This is nuts. Gotta complain to me. I don't see 'em unless I post to the list. (23 years ago, 18-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 1.202)

  Re: Classic Space Factory

Translating is hard work! But I am multilingual, so I figured I'd alleviate the wait a bit - at least for the first page. Here's my (subjective and in no way official) translation. Space Factory I have never believed that a legend such as the LL 928 (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

marc
(score: 1.202)

  Re: Yes, you're close.

Hi Fred, I'm not sure how often you check your hotmail account so let me post a quick message here. I was inspired last night and sent you a translation for the first 10 pages. Only took an hour and a half (translation is harder than it looks)! Feel (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

marc
(score: 1.202)

  Re: What has happened to .space?

In lugnet.space, Jude Beaudin writes: *Snip, chop, lop, crop.* (...) *Snip, chop, lop, crop.* I have generaly stopped posting on lugnet.space about my MOCs, due to the fact that nobody ever seems to respond. I do keep posting about updates on my (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

nelson
(score: 1.202)

  An Update to LCC Command! (Finaly!)

*Salutes* At long last, the LCC'en Empire has given your Centrite Transport, which docked so long ago at Administration HQ, permission to land on the Volcanis Terron, starcruiser home of the Berinacie. Without further ado: The link! (URL) you (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

nelson
(score: 1.201)

  Who wears the pants in this company?

In response to some of the negative comments I have heard about the new Legend series I would like to say this: We should all be happy about the re-release of these great sets, now those of us who were born a little later can enjoy some of the best (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

nelson
(score: 1.201)

  Re: New parts

Sorry, I have forget the description. 42061 Wedge 12 x 3 x 1 Left 42060 Wedge 12 x 3 x 1 Right 41883 Windscreen 4 x 6 x 2 Canopy The parts 42060 and 42061 are submitted on Parts Trackers or you can get them on (URL) is 99.9% completed. Marc (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad)

marc
(score: 1.201)

  Re: Great time at last meeting -- 1st one for me

Hi Marc, I just want to say again that I really thought your helicopter was great! I hope you bring it again next time so I can take a closer look at it. Glad you made it to the meet! David Simmons Marc Cook <marc121@ix.netcom.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.baylug)

marc
(score: 1.201)

  Re: Navy Destroyer MOC

(...) Good job Marc, you know I was stationed on a DDG based in Japan for three years (USS Curtis Wilbur DDG54) and your command of Naval terminology is quite good. We call these types of ships "puddle-jumpers", but thats a whole lot of firepower (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

marc
(score: 1.200)

More:  Next Page >>