 CAD / 8213
Re: New parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:41:22 GMT

Sorry, I have forget the description.
42061  Wedge 12 x 3 x 1 Left
42060  Wedge 12 x 3 x 1 Right
41883  Windscreen 4 x 6 x 2 Canopy

The parts 42060 and 42061 are submitted  on Parts Trackers or you can get
them on http://marc.schickele.free.fr/dat_parts.htm

41883 is 99.9% completed.

Marc Schickele

In lugnet.cad, Burkhard Schloemer writes:
Franklin is right, Marc. I work with those LDraw-parts (and thereof those
numbers) almost every day, and even I have no idea what you're talking about ;)
By the way, are your new parts postet at the Parts Tracker already? Or do
you have a homepage where we can watch and get them?

Primus
Lego Mechcommander
Official BattleTech Fan Site
www.go.to/LegoMC

In lugnet.cad, Franklin W. Cain writes:
I have finish to modelize this parts 42060, 42061, 41883.
I plan to work on 30633.

You might want to re-post this with a _description_
for each part number.

Someone might be encoding one of these parts
and not know the part _number_, but _would_ recognize
the part's description...

HTH,
Franklin