 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9253
Re: For Doyle Nelson: Yes I'm alive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 00:43:19 GMT

Alan Findlay <footsteps@compuserve.com> wrote in message
news:G4v9vB.6tw@lugnet.com...
Doyle,

I received your email tonight (30/11) as I've received your other ones. • I've
replied to each one (27/11, 28/11, 29/11, and now 30/11). It appears you
haven't received any of them. Very strange. I've sent each one to
doylenelson@home.com so I'm not sure what may have gone wrong.

Any ideas on how to proceed with our deal? I sent a price list on 29/11.

@Home - *That's* what's wrong. I, along with several people I know whom use
the ISP, don't seem to get all incoming messages that are sent to us. I
would guestimate about 15% percent of my mail is missing regularly...
judging by my own little hotmail trials, at least....

(Unfortunately, they are the fastest guys around (here), so they've still
got me as a customer.)

Possibly a bit of useful information for you.

--
"To infinity and beyond!"