 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9254
9253  |  9255
Subject:
lots of pieces to trade or sell
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 01:17:49 GMT

Once again I'm looking to thin out my lego inventory. most of what I have is
from the late 80's and early 90's and covers most of the themes. Below is a list
of just some of the stuff I have to trade/sell. monorail track, pieces from a
launch and load seaport. 16x16 dock pieces, castle walls, windows and doors,
base plates, tech pieces, and most any piece from the following sets 6551, 8816,
6879, 6346, 6539, 6898, 8818, 1896, 8818, 1970, 6155, and a unopened silver
bucket.  Please, please, please don't be afraid to ask for something unusual.
You might be amazed at how much stiff I have.

Pieces I need
light gray 1x1 and 1x3 bricks
brown 1x2x1 thin walls
black, light or dark gray, tan, or brown tiles any size, except black 2x2 tiles
gray 1x4x1 lattice
gray 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, 1x6, 1x8 plates
minifigs from the mid 70's with arms molded to the sides and legs together
(stiffies). any color

Make me a offer, or let me know what you DO have.
Thanks, Steve DeCraemer