 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 9225
9224  |  9226
Subject:
For Doyle Nelson: Yes I'm alive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 02:08:47 GMT

Doyle,

I received your email tonight (30/11) as I've received your other ones. I've
replied to each one (27/11, 28/11, 29/11, and now 30/11). It appears you
haven't received any of them. Very strange. I've sent each one to
doylenelson@home.com so I'm not sure what may have gone wrong.

Any ideas on how to proceed with our deal? I sent a price list on 29/11.

Puzzled,
Alan