  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 1781 – 1800 of 3471.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  New MOC: Helicopter Dauphin AS 365

Hi, Here you can see my first great MOC. (Project Black Panther) (URL) Helicopter at scale 1/10 is a Dauphin AS 365 with fantail rotor. The principal rotor is fully fonctional. I modify the Leo's blade tilting principe, the updown movement is done (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

marc
(score: 0.414)

  Re: The 1592 legend continues...

Jean-Marc Détraz wrote in message ... (...) Excellent work Jean-Marc! Great choice of faces for the characters, and the hairpiece on the bard is brilliant! Kevin ---...--- Shopping Mall is back: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts (...) (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.town)

marc
(score: 0.414)

  Re: The 1592 legend continues...

Ave Jean-Marc! Great! Even if it was not a 1592-variation I would be enthusiastic about your creation since I am a big fan of Astérix myself. Particulary I'm amazed how you have built Obélix. Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 13-May-03, to lugnet.town)

marc
(score: 0.414)

  Re: Welcome to NOVALUG

(...) Congrats Gail, we finally made it!!! (...) The best is of course yet to come ... ;~)) If you hear about any AFOL around Nova Scotia or Prince Edward Island whom we don't know about, feel free to refer her/him to one of us or to the newsgroup. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug)

marc
(score: 0.414)

  Any Lego Shop at home buying groups in the Canberra region?

Hello! I'm new to the Australian Lego "scene" (having moved here from the US), and since the Lego Shop at home shipping costs are quite substantial, I was wondering if there are any buying groups in the Canberra area... What about Lego users groups? (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

marc
(score: 0.412)

  Re: see Schickele tram train

(...) glance. (...) Thanks. The windscreen give me the Idea to modelize the tram. I find this vehicule had a nice design. I used small train wheels for the cabins and the 2 connection modules. The tram is 6 de large and the fairings is applied over (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

marc
(score: 0.412)

  Re: What inspires you?

Sorry, owing to my whirlwind posting spree I'm going to economize this: 1. "Nelson and his Captains", by Ludvic Kennedy -- just great entertainment (with history)! 2. Naval history in general -- from Athens to Japan, it all draws me back to the sea. (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

nelson
(score: 0.412)

  Re: Help with MLCAD Spring Generator

(...) Yes Tim, your are right, the diagram is false. The total height is for the distance between the fiber of the highest and lowest turn of the revolution section of the spring. I will look with Michael to change the dialog for the next version. I (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

marc
(score: 0.411)

  Re: Tram of Strasbourg motorized and real...

Marc Schickele wrote: [ (URL) ] Really nice. It is annoying that the friction is so much higher with the small train wheels. (...) Have you considered trying to pick up power from the tracks? Play well, Jacob (22 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains)

marc
(score: 0.411)

  Inventory for set 3604 Marc Monkey and Wheelbarrow

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 3604-1 Set Name: Marc Monkey and Wheelbarrow Category: Fabuland Year Released: 1980 Inventoried by BrickLink member Bonsma (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

marc
(score: 0.410)

  MonLUG's Latest Train Show pics!

Hello, Last weekend, MonLUG participated in it's fourth Montreal area train show. And what a great weekend! :-) It was our best layout ever, we were as popular as ever with visitors, Jean-Marc Détraz from NovaLUG dropped by for a visit and we were (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.monlug) !!

marc
(score: 0.410)

  The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America

Action of Second Continental Congress, July 4, 1776 The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen United States of America WHEN in the Course of human Events, it becomes necessary for one People to dissolve the Political Bands which have connected them (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

nelson
(score: 0.410)

  Pictures from MonLUG & ParLUGment Train and Town Layout

Well, I finally have all the pictures and movies posted to Brickshelf from our Train and Town Layout this past weekend in Montreal. I had a problem trying to get them all into a single directory, so I had to break them up into a few directories. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.qc.mon) !

marc
(score: 0.409)

  Re: K

Great work, Jon! My favorite remains the i-fighter, though. :) For what it's worth, I wasn't reminded of the Starfury. Of course, all winged one or two person spaceships based on jet planes look *somewhat* similar. ;) But it's the small differences (...) (22 years ago, 18-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars)

marc
(score: 0.408)

  Bush just fell off a Segway :-)

Ha - Ha!!!!!! as Nelson Munce would say. Do we have any Bush fans on this forum? Steve (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

nelson
(score: 0.407)

  New MOCs: town vehicles and a tie crane for train

Hi all! I've added some new vehicles and a tie crane for trains in my Brickshelf folder: 1- Tie crane: (URL) Texaco tow truck. A remake of an other truck I've made long time ago: (URL) Camper: (URL) Mini excavator. Based on Cale Leiphart's design: (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains) !!

marc
(score: 0.407)

  Welcome to NOVALUG

Greetings all, NOVALUG (Nova Scotia LEGO users group) started in early October 2002, and did two train shows that fall. We have another one next weekend (March 29-30, 2003, at Cole Harbour Place in Dartmouth). We are interested in things other than (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug)

marc
(score: 0.406)

  congrats to you guys for getting your own news group...

especially to Jean-Marc Detraz... nice pics on your train shows, too. Good luck guys (and gals). Ben (22 years ago, 18-Mar-03, to lugnet.org.ca.novalug)

marc
(score: 0.406)

  Stardestroyer Cargo Bay and Dome

I have built the Stardestroyer 10030, and add the cargo bay and the dome underside. it looks better. The Nano Falcon Millenium is waiting for escape into the trash evacuated from the ship. to see picture : (URL) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.starwars)

marc
(score: 0.406)

  Re: Help for creating MLCad-Help files need!

(...) I am ok to try to update the french help file. Marc Klein A Mindstorms fan. (22 years ago, 7-Dec-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

marc
(score: 0.405)

More:  Next Page >>