 Town / 5889
New MOCs: town vehicles and a tie crane for train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 17:38:59 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all!

I've added some new vehicles and a tie crane for trains in my Brickshelf folder:

1- Tie crane: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38316

2- Texaco tow truck.  A remake of an other truck I've made long time ago:

3- Camper:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38319

4- Mini excavator.  Based on Cale Leiphart's design:
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=23960)
Here's my version: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38321

5- Ambulance:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38323

6- Flat nose truck:  http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38325

7- Intercity / Charter bus.  Inspired by Sean Kenney's bus:
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=18461)
Here's mine: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38327

8- Semitrailer.  Based on the design of Jean-Marc Détraz:
(http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=22411)
I've made this one: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38329

My vehicles main folder:

Please let me know what you think!  Any comments are welcome! :-)

Pierre