  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 701 – 720 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Miniland Florida Pics Up On BrickShelf

Check out the pics I posted (the folder has been moderated the last time I looked) of the Grand Opening ceremonies of LEGOLAND California’s newest addition to mininland, Miniland Florida (URL) The Grand opening ceremonies included a speech from (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.legoland.california) !

center, florida
(score: 1.496)

  LEGO® Group's principal owner Kristiansen heading to Hall of Fame

NEW YORK— From Playthings.com on 10/31/2007. Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen, LEGO Group's principal owner and grandson of the construction toy company’s founder, will be the 2008 Toy Industry Hall of Fame inductee, the Toy Industry Association announced (...) (17 years ago, 10-Nov-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX) !

lego, center
(score: 1.496)

  What is this ejector-seat car base?

In a garage sale lot I found an odd little 4x8 car base, mainly yellow, with red permanently-attached wheels on metal axles, with a loose light grey bumper strip at one end which, when pushed in, causes a section in the center of the car base to (...) (17 years ago, 28-Nov-07, to lugnet.parts)

lego, center
(score: 1.495)

  Re: Our First Christmas Layout

Thanks for the kind words. I just wish we had a place where we could put something up permanently like a lot of the posters on here. We hope to attend one of the Central Florida Lego groups displays when they come over to Orlando. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 1.495)

  Re: LEGO Cargo System

(...) Yes, I got a set .... At LIC/Orlando, I paid about $94 for the double set of rolling bag and backpack. I've used the rolling bag on a couple of business trips, and it has held up well - no cracks in the baseplate yet, and only a little rubbing (...) (24 years ago, 4-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.494)

  Re: Improved Pick-A-Brick packing

Having now visited both a Lego Imagination Centre and a Legoland, I have to say that I prefer the pay-by-weight approach used at Legoland. I want to spend my time choosing my bricks, not spend hours trying to pack them into milkshake containers :-( (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.494)

  Re: Another Q for the Ambassadors to ask TLG, please?

(...) I think you'll find that there has always been variation in the depth of the texture on slope bricks, it's just that the variation is now greater. I'll hazard a guess and say that TLG are using their molds for longer to save money. If you (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.off-topic.debate) !

lego, imagination
(score: 1.492)

  Re: Another Q for the Ambassadors to ask TLG, please?

(...) I have noticed that too. I do not expect Lego to pay much attention to such a complaint or should I say as much attention as they did to the change of colors. They will probably tell you that in their research the kids liked the smooth rather (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.492)

  Re: LEGO Cargo System

I believe Paul Sinasohn and a few others have this - you can get it at LIC Orlando (I'll be picking one up in Oct if S@H doesn't have them by then). You might want to call LIC/O and see how much they want for it and if they'll ship it. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.490)

  Vendita sets!!!

Inizio testo: ---...--- Salve ragazzi, voglio intanto ringraziare Giuliano che, visti i problemi del NG, mi ha cortesemente pubblicato questo messaggio. Come avevo annunciato un anno fa, seguendo il mio fiuto di archeoLEGO ero incappato in una (...) (17 years ago, 12-Nov-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug.market)

lego, center
(score: 1.490)

  Re: TexLUGger at NETLTC's display at the Marshall, TX train show

(...) Here is the promised review. The show was sponsored by the Texas & Pacific Historical Society in Marshall to raise money for the T&P museum and the old historic depot. The Marshall Civic Center housed the show. In addition to the NETLTC, there (...) (17 years ago, 9-Nov-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.490)

  Re: Happy Christmas - Lego Direct

"Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GopEsr.C9r@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) These are already available. I sent them out as Christmas Cards last year. I found them at the LIC in Orlando and at the Big Shop at (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.488)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) And I'm officially creeped out...just kidding john (but really, john naked with the hat on or off, hat off is just too much skin). I'm sorry that the burning man dude can't go to the LEGO event. might I suggest a building challenge for the (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.488)

  Nationwide LEGO Wind Turbine Competition!

Engineers Without Borders Australia (EWB) is building LEGO wind turbines in capital cities across the nation for Engineering Week! Event details The public’s imagination will be captured by participating in the construction of over 3,500 LEGO bricks (...) (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

lego, imagination
(score: 1.485)

  NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

The North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) displayed for the fourth year at the Atlanta Great American Train Show. This show was packed, there was a huge line a half-hour before the show was supposed to start, they ended up opening early. I don’t (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl) !

lego, center, florida
(score: 1.484)

  Re: A power rail idea

(...) Not a bad idea. However, I used to have a decent layout in the 70's (my Dark Ages) using the 12V system, which is not too far from what you are proposing. It would require Lego to come up with new parts, including a complicated switch. Also, I (...) (17 years ago, 17-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.484)

  Re: ILTCO National Convention 2007: I'm steamed...

(...) Well it would have been great to see your steam engines in person, but there were still a few steam engines on hand. Here's a quick review of most of the ones I saw. Click on the thumbnail for a larger image, and click here for the (URL) Full (...) (17 years ago, 7-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org, FTX)

lego, florida
(score: 1.484)

  Re: A power rail idea

(...) Sounds like a new and improved 12-volt system. It does eliminate one of the three problems that I felt the 12-volt system had; reverse polarity in turn-abouts. The biggest problem the 12-volt system had was that it was never avalable here in (...) (17 years ago, 15-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.483)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) Several members of TexLUG have talked about it and even made some preliminary inquiries, but there are several factors moving against us. There are several cities in Texas (and central southern US) that would be excellent for hosting an event, (...) (17 years ago, 16-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.483)

  Annuncio Lego Universe

"Lego Universe" sarà il nome del MMOG sviluppato in collaborazione con NetDevil. Segue l'annuncio ufficiale in inglese. Ciao Marco Lego Ambassador ------- THE LEGO GROUP ANNOUNCES LEGO UNIVERSE AS OFFICIAL TITLE FOR BRANDED MMOG BILLUND, DENMARK – (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.482)

More:  Next Page >>