 General / 20728
Re: LEGO Cargo System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 00:37:07 GMT

In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes:
Here's a follow-up:

I found the bags at eBags.  If you link through ebates, you can get the
rolling bag for $55 ($10 off), shipping included + 10% rebate from ebates!!
Anyone know what the LIC Orlando price is??

--
-Rob.

Yes, I got a set ....

At LIC/Orlando, I paid about $94 for the double set of rolling bag and
backpack.

I've used the rolling bag on a couple of business trips, and it has held up
well - no cracks in the baseplate yet, and only a little rubbing wear on the
special Lego "tab" pulls. I like the size, it can carry a number of sets home
:-)

I've used the backpack as a carry-on on those trips, and I agree that it holds
up well.

I'll have to figure out eBates and see if my wife wants one, since they are
only $55....

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115