 General / 20850
Re: LEGO Cargo System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 16:11:26 GMT

Rob -
Thank you - you've been quite helpful.  I appreciate your time to follow up
on this for me.  I think my problem is that the eBags site doesn't welcome me
as a eBates member.  I don't see the welcome message on the first page, and
there's no discount in my shopping cart.  I'll traverse other links from
deal-finder and flamingoworld for this item.

Thanks,
Ed

In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes:
I linked to eBags from the eBates website.  I can't remember if the $10
off/free shipping message was on the intro eBags page or if it was on an
eBates page.  The first eBags page said something like "Welcome eBates
Member!".

After I selected the bag for purchase, the shopping cart page came up with
$10 discount.  Entering an additional coupon code replaced the $10 with the
new discount.  I don't think there was an associated code for the $10 off.

Sorry I can't give you anymore details.

--
-Rob.

=============================
New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=doucette
"Ed McGlynn" <ejmcglynn@juno.com> wrote in message
Rob -

I tried liking through eBates, where I have a valid account, and didn't • get the
$10 off you saw.  Flamingoworld has a 25% off for VISA purchased at eBags, • but
their link doesn't work.  I see other 10% offers from there and other • sites,
but not as good as your $10.  Can you give me any more details on how you • got
there?

Thanks,
Ed

In lugnet.general, Rob Doucette writes:
Here's a follow-up:

I found the bags at eBags.  If you link through ebates, you can get the
rolling bag for $55 ($10 off), shipping included + 10% rebate from
ebates!!
.com/