 General / 20693
Re: LEGO Cargo System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:11:15 GMT

Here's a follow-up:

I found the bags at eBags.  If you link through ebates, you can get the
rolling bag for $55 ($10 off), shipping included + 10% rebate from ebates!!
Anyone know what the LIC Orlando price is??

--
-Rob.

=============================
New sets and parts for sale or trade:
http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=doucette

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
I believe Paul Sinasohn and a few others have this - you can get it at LIC
Orlando (I'll be picking one up in Oct if S@H doesn't have them by then). • You
might want to call LIC/O and see how much they want for it and if they'll • ship
it.

Unfortunately, LLC didn't have them during Kidvention :-/

Rob Doucette wrote:

Has anyone used one of these LEGO bags for travel?  I'm thinking of • using
one for portable Mindstorming.  There is a built in baseplate under the • face
compartment.

http://www.doucettenet.com/lego/brickbay/legocargosystem.jpg

Hammacher-Schlemmer sells them at http://www.hammacher.com/