  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 281 – 300 of about 160000.
Search took 0.04 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGOLAND Malaysia gets pieced together

LEGOLAND Malaysia gets pieced together (photos) By Jacqueline Seng July 27, 2012 LEGOLAND Malaysia: The Beginning (URL) LEGOLAND Malaysia> is the sixth to be built in the world, and the first for Asia. Occupying a space of 76 acres (over 300,000 (...) (12 years ago, 30-Jul-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 2.001)

  Re: Does this two set avaiable in US

(...) Actually they were sold for a short time earlier this year at the LEGO Imagination Center - Mall of America (LIC-MOA). Steve [the other LEGO-Demlow brother] (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, imagination, center, lic
(score: 2.001)

  Re: August Surprise...

"Rebel Transcanner" <hendryjr@oxford.net> wrote in message news:GGH6rp.51w@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) It means B - all of the Legends sets are "Not Available In Any Store" . You might find it at LEGOLand, or one of LEGO (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 2.000)

  BricksWest™ 2003 Keynote Address Q&A

At events past, Brad Justus, Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct has graciously given attendees unprecedented access to information related to the LEGO hobby. He has presented new and surprising product announcements, and has accepted live questions (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickswest)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.998)

  BrickCon Session Deadline 9/15 (And Virtual LEGO Room Tour Deadline)

The BrickCon 2012 Presentation/Session/Activity schedule is being finalized this weekend before the program goes to press, so if you'd like to give a talk/moderate a roundtable/run an activity I need a title, description, and requirements by (...) (12 years ago, 13-Sep-12, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

lego, center
(score: 1.989)

  Re: Women's Team -- set 3416

(...) I just picked one up at the LEGO Imagination Center in Anaheim, CA for $9.95. Christopher Pisciotti Loch Forest (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.987)

  GFLTC at the SMRC Train Show - Dec. 11-12, 2004

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) will be displaying at the SMRC (Sarasota Model Railroad Club) Train Show in Manatee County, Florida. Come on out and see our 30 x 20 ft display with the following: - New downtown buildings with (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

lego, center, florida
(score: 1.986)

  LEGO® Systems Celebrates a New Theme Each Day at San Diego Comic-Con

SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON (July 11, 2012) LEGO® Systems Celebrates a New Theme Each Day at San Diego Comic-Con -Surprises abound for fans as construction toy maker unveils new playsets, life-sized models, mystery builds, contests and one-of-a-kind (...) (12 years ago, 11-Jul-12, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.events, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.984)

  Re: source for 1 x 12 technic beams in red?

(...) I got a bunch of 1x12 red technic bricks at pick a brick at Legoland and imagination center in CA. If you don't have access to a pick a brick that has any, I would say bricklink. I've always had good success buying on bricklink. Mark (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.technic)

imagination, center
(score: 1.982)

  LEGO DINO movie

The LEGO® Group offered three North American LUGs the opportunity of displaying three complete collections of the LEGO DINO theme sets in an innovative way for spring 2012. QuéLUG (Québec LEGO® Users Group) was one of the three LUGs selected for (...) (12 years ago, 9-Apr-12, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc, lugnet.org.ca.quelug)

lego, florida
(score: 1.982)

  LEGO Seeks the support of Nagoya city for a theme park in Japan

LEGO Seeks the support of Nagoya city for a theme park in Japan June 16, 2012 TOKYO- British amusement park operator Merlin Entertainments Group Ltd opened to the public its first LEGOLAND Discovery Center in Tokyo. The smaller scale version of the (...) (12 years ago, 31-Jul-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.981)

  Re: Star Wars minifig only sets available?

(...) LEGO Factory Outlet stores: Doraville, Georgia (????) ????????,Virginia (Potamic Mills) LEGO "The BIG Shop": Carlsbad, California (LEGOLand California) LEGO Imagination Centres, current locations: Orlando, Florida (Downtown Disney Marketplace) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jul-00, to lugnet.starwars)

lego, imagination, orlando, florida
(score: 1.975)

  BimP Updates (4 December 2002)

I just returned from a trip to Orlando, Florida where my daughter and I spent about 6 hours in the LEGO Shop at Downtown Disney. I was really inspired by my visit and have many ideas up my sleeve for the coming year. For now I have some small (...) (22 years ago, 4-Dec-02, to lugnet.announce) !

lego, orlando, florida
(score: 1.975)

  Re: LEGO article in Delta magazine

(...) Did it mention the LEGO Imagination Center at the Mall of America? The MOA opened in late '91 or early '92, and since Northwest is based in Minneapolis, I am wondering if this is all just a coincidence or if they were promoting the LIC. Steve (25 years ago, 17-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center, lic
(score: 1.974)

  Re: no minifig in my Island game

Paul Mison wrote in message <38043C6A.C548D5A@so....co.uk>... (...) The last time I was at the Orlando LEGO Imagination Center they had mouse pads for sale. I was going to pick one up until I noticed the price - $9.95! Hard to justify $10 for a (...) (25 years ago, 13-Oct-99, to lugnet.games.lego.island, lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 1.971)

  Re: star wars lego poster

They had them at the Lego Imagination Center in Florida a couple months ago; my dad picked one up for me. Jeff (...) (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, imagination, center, florida
(score: 1.971)

  Re: Availability of New Train Sets

Grahame Reid wrote in message <37F32D7F.6D000098@i....co.nz>... (...) sets: (...) the US (...) The only store I have seen them in the LEGO Imagination Center at Downtown Disney in Orlando. Your best bet might be to order them from Shop @ Home in (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, imagination, center, orlando
(score: 1.969)

  "The Force" Remains With The LEGO Group

-- /PRNewswire/ -- "The Force" Remains With The LEGO Group -World's leading construction toy manufacturer renews deal to solidify LEGO® Star Wars™ franchise development- By The LEGO Group Published: Monday, Feb. 13, 2012 BILLUND, Denmark, The LEGO (...) (13 years ago, 14-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, lugnet.licensed, lugnet.fun, lugnet.starwars, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.962)

  Re: Prolific Upcoming Weekend!

John, Add GFLTC to your list... Seasonal Sensations at the Pinewood Cultural Park, December 7, 2002... Here are some pictures! I say, not a bad layout for a one day show... (URL) week it's SMRC Model Train Show at the Manatee Civic Center in (...) (22 years ago, 8-Dec-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

lego, center, florida
(score: 1.962)

  LEGO® Systems, Inc. Builds on Year-Over-Year U.S. Sales Growth

NEW YORK, Feb. 13, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- LEGO® Systems Builds on Year-Over-Year U.S. Sales Growth 80 years of innovation and brand development make the LEGO brick one of today's most relevant and sought-after toys for the playroom By LEGO Systems, (...) (13 years ago, 14-Feb-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.960)

More:  Next Page >>