 Technic / 13331
Re: source for 1 x 12 technic beams in red?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:19:00 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson wrote:
Damn, I was hoping for a set that is likely to be out there that I could
pick up (either current or recent)
But as there are none, I need to either hope someone local can sell me what
I need or failing that, bricklink is the next best choice.

Buying from EBAY would be even less of a desirable option than buting from
Bricklink.

I got a bunch of 1x12 red technic bricks at pick a brick at Legoland and
imagination center in CA.

If you don't have access to a pick a brick that has any, I would say bricklink.
I've always had good success buying on bricklink.

Mark