 Announcements / 1874
1873  |  1875
Subject:
BimP Updates (4 December 2002)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 16:21:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I just returned from a trip to Orlando, Florida where my daughter and I
spent about 6 hours in the LEGO Shop at Downtown Disney.  I was really
inspired by my visit and have many ideas up my sleeve for the coming year.
For now I have some small updates to announce:

* A new toon by ton.
* Updated commentary for the October toons.
* Continuation of our interview with LUGNET Cool Site of the Week winner
"the Reverend." The last two questions have been sent to Brendan and the
answers will wrap up this feature.  This has been a wonderful interview and
I am continually amazed by the talent and camaraderie of the LEGO community.
* New BimP theme for PocketPC users. View BimP visual highlights on your
Today screen!
* BimP Holiday wishes.

BimP wishes all readers a happy holiday and don't forget (be
prepared...selfish promotional plug ahead!) to cast your vote for BimP as
the LUGNET Cool Site of the Week for December 8-14.

Steven B. Combs, Publisher
Bricks in my Pocket (BimP)
http://www.bricksinmypocket.org
http://faculty.ivy.tec.in.us/~scombs/robotics