  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1341 – 1360 of about 160000.
Search took 0.28 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO moves production

(...) I thought Enfield was now a distribution center only and all molding and set assembly/packaging has been terminated. Who has been there lately and can confirm/deny? (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.general)

lego, center
(score: 1.203)

  Language Choices and LUGNET

The issue of profanity on LUGNET has raised many hackles, and I can't say I blame most of the people who have expressed unhappiness. The rules are vague, the punishments appear somewhat arbitrary, the entire reason for having language guidelines (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.203)

  (canceled)

lego, center
(score: 1.203)

  Moonbase Module: Mech Bay 08 - Chili Den

Mech Bay 08 - Chili Den ==== (3 URLs) 1x2 Base plate Moonbase Module - Quadra-ped bot hanger Construction Notes Build Time: 5 days 6 corridor connections X-POD Clip Straps Sand Green donated by Jenny Johnson of GardenSLUG Green trans 2x2 bricks from (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.203)

  The Queensland Tilt Train - and it tilts!

Hey everyone, Just returned to my pile of Lego bricks after half a year on exchange at the University of Queensland in Brisbane... Australia is awesome, I reckon! Anyway, I came across this wonderful train with a name that says it all, the Tilt (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bun, lugnet.loc.au.qld.cai, lugnet.loc.au.qld.roc, lugnet.loc.au.qld.mac, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.203)

  Re: Wire routing

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...e.DOT.com> wrote in message news:IAn1Ew.21DE@lugnet.com... (...) Dang, and I wasn't going to make a post.... Oh well, It looks like there could be a need for me to get my Dremel out and try my hand at (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.202)

  Re: (MOC) 36-gun Frigate RTS LEGOMALEE

(...) hello! this is a wonderful ship you have here. you did a very nice job. 7 center sections is huge! i must echo everyone else in saying you did a great job widening the hull, i have thought about trying to widen a hull, but did not come up with (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.202)

  Re: SSClagorpion - Another creature - Greene Scorp

(...) <snip> (...) Yeah, Im looing to isolate each movement completely and have it so the body doesn't have a grav well. I'm not 100% on the orderit may be that instead of AD going to AF, I do AD, -> BU -> AF -> BR -> BD -> AU -> BF -> AR -> AD (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.202)

  Re: Anyone read Danske Modelbiler?

(...) Well, Left section: (in black square) Lego toys in red square: Chevrolet model delivery vans available both as an ordinary delivery van without mechanics (series 960) and as a mechanical delivery van (series 970) with the modern flywheel (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jan-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.dk, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.201)

  X-Large baseplates in other colors

Dear Lego, Please consider making the Extra-Large baseplate (#628) in other colors. Colors which immediately come to mind are... Blue, Tan, White, Black and Brown. This could be a one time special production run, packaged one of each color as a set (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego, lic
(score: 1.200)

  Re: (MOC) 36-gun Frigate RTS LEGOMALEE

(...) pic link removed (...) Thanks, tried to get them all to the same hight and different sizes. As for the shape, I looked at this: (URL) Please note, the minifig marine climbing through the center fighting top. (...) It raises and lowers (Hose (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jan-05, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.200)

  LEGOfactory.com launches... and it's big!

Posting on vacation, yep I'm that dedicated! :) I just got this note from colleagues and couldn't stand waiting a week to post about it! As of this week, children are invited to come forward with their very own LEGO micro model designs and enter a (...) (20 years ago, 9-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego, FTX) !!

lego, imagination
(score: 1.200)

  How does LEGO still not know?

Hello all you Train Heads I just got off the phone with Customer service; I was calling about the well-known defective train wheels. Well it seems that the people in customer service still know nothing about this issue. I have personally called in (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.200)

  Re: LEGO sells "violent" toys?

(...) So why can't you just buy sets and give him only the "approved parts"? (...) A real conviction should triumph over this, hands down. (...) Your argument is divided between building and play. In building, it is impossible to determine what will (...) (20 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.200)

  Re: Going Shopping in the only Lego Outlet in Canada

"Paul E. Davis" <pdavis@unclejulios.com> wrote in message news:Ft8CGr.Kxu@lugnet.com... (...) Do (...) It is available at the LIC in Orlando (at least it was as of two weeks ago). Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.200)

  question for lego direct regarding sets 4403 and 7031

Can someone (jake?) from LEGO find out what the deal is with these sets. Both sets show that the "fan"/"engine center" piece (used as the tail rotor on the 7031) are supposed to come in black. But my copy of both sets came with grey. Is there a (...) (20 years ago, 5-Jan-05, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

lego, center
(score: 1.199)

  Re: The Beeesh

(...) Really? I mean, I'm not trying to say your MOC's are somehow any less valuable, but I personally have seen enough of them such that they don't really interest me anymore. It'd be a shame if you genuinely want me NOT to check out your MOC's. (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jan-05, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego, center
(score: 1.199)

  Re: LEGO sells "violent" toys?

(...) No no no. According to Bricklink (URL) are clearly "handles". This is so your super-strong minifig can pick up the spaceship by the nose and put it away on the shelf. (...) Again, you are misconstruing. Both this and the Alpha-1 Rocket Base (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.199)

  Re: Diorama Drama

(...) Actually they have that some diorama at the Imagination Center at Mall of America in Bloomington. Maybe I could find a vacation photo of the diorama. -Mike (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

imagination, center
(score: 1.199)

  Re: 'Star Wars' Universe set to invade LEGOLAND California

(...) John, Yeah, thats the spot I was thinking. Thanks for the info. I am not sure what the LEGOLAND staff is planning to do. Makes me wonder 'if' Miniland Florida is gone. Will it be moved to LEGOLAND Florida? -Abner (14 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

florida
(score: 1.199)

More:  Next Page >>