  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Brisbane lego meeting this weekend

Hello All This is the final call for all who are interetsed in attending the first BrisLug or BUGS meeting for 2006 This is an open invitation to anybody who is interested in meeting other AFOL's and their MOC's The date is set for the get together (...) (19 years ago, 13-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

lego, center
(score: 1.313)

  Brickworld 2013

Good afternoon everyone, If you have not heard, Brickworld 2013 will be held at a new home - The Renaissance Hotel & Convention Center in Shaumburg, IL. This move is in response to the attendees desire to hold the event in a single room. We will be (...) (12 years ago, 15-Feb-13, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

center
(score: 1.312)

  Re: GPLR - Portland LEGO Store Diorama

(...) Very nice! As a former LIC employee, I find it interesting that they let you use non-Lego (gasp!) wheels from BigBenBricks.com. I can't imagine the number of people that will ask "where can I buy this train?" Or, did you just sneak that past (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, lic
(score: 1.312)

  (canceled)

lego, center
(score: 1.312)

  Pics from American International TOY FAIR(r) 2006

I was fortunate enough to be invited to the Lego showroom preview event at the LEGO showroom at 24th and Broadway, in NYC, as part of the 2006 American International TOY FAIR, ((URL) so naturally I went... just like last year. I uploaded a bunch of (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.year.2006, lugnet.lego) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.312)

  Re: Shop At Home feedback requested.

(...) I love the idea but I don’t see how something like this would be profitable. A bulk bucket would be far more realistic and would be far more marketable to both the adult collector and mass retail. (...) I love the idea but to make models that (...) (19 years ago, 16-Feb-06, to lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.312)

  Re: Discontinued Train Items??

"Bryan Kinkel" <helpdesk@loseyourmind.com> wrote in message news:G5vGI8.Frn@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) "points (...) view, (...) I (...) fans (...) [ ... snipped ... ] When I first read the posting that points were being discontinued I checked (...) (24 years ago, 20-Dec-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.312)

  Re: Build, Test and BUY (at Legoland CA)

"David Schilling" <davidNO@SPAMsunteleia.com> wrote in message news:H845JB.CF9@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) because (...) [ ... snipped ... ] While it has been a while since I was at LEGOLand, when I was there I had a conversation with (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.312)

  GMLTC upcoming shows

(Cross-posted to a few relevant sections. I hope I haven't gone bonkers.) [The Greater Midwest Lego® Train Club] will be displaying its ever-expanding 18' x 30' town/train layout at two Midwest shows in the coming weeks. We've added some new (...) (19 years ago, 12-Feb-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.loc.us.wi)

lego, center
(score: 1.312)

  Brisbane Lego Meet 19th Feb

Hello All I would like to announce the first BrisLug or BUGS meeting for 2006 This is an open invitation to anybody who is interested in meeting other AFOL's and their MOC's. The date is set for the get together is Sunday 19th of February. The venue (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-06, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, center
(score: 1.310)

  LEGOLAND Model Builder Search

Here's the official press release for the LEGOLAND California Model Builder Search: LEGOLAND® CALIFORNIA expansion creates opportunity of a lifetime National tour kicks off Feb. 20 at Art Institutes campuses nationwide CARLSBAD, Calif. (Jan. 25, (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.legoland.california, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.310)

  Discussion on ALL Of The Iron Mechas v2

List Version 2 I am sure that there are still mistakes but I promised to make a cleaner version of my list… 1. Adrian Drake (URL) Wonderful use of colors, removing almost all of the studs has worked fabulously for the model! The cockpit must have (...) (19 years ago, 8-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.310)

  Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center

(...) Will you be able to show off your NXT? JOHN (19 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.310)

  GFLTC at the Scale Rail Train Show - Nov. 26-27, 2005

For Immediate Release Contact: Robin Werner robinw A-T gfltc D-O-T org FORT MYERS, FLORIDA - The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) is proud to announce its participation in the Scale Rails Holiday Train Show this November 26-27, 2005 at the (...) (19 years ago, 21-Nov-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

lego, florida
(score: 1.310)

  Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center

(...) Man you've got a long memory! I think it's been a long time since I've mentioned where I am, and I haven't been too active lately. Getting more active though, even the thought of a new Mindstorms is inspiring me to pull the old one out. So (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.310)

  Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center

The Minnesota state FLL tournament is at Benilde St. Margaret (a school in Hopkins) on January 28 from 8 am to 5 pm. For details and directions go to www.hightechkids.org. I'll be a design judge. Visitors are welcome, so stop by the technical (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.309)

  Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center

Kevin, Oooh, bad timing. That's the same day as the Minnesota State FLL tournament. You should come next year and display you MOC's at the tourney. We could have you, me, Doug Carlson and Benton Jackson. I wonder what other AFOL's we have in the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.309)

  Brisbane Lego Meeting

Hello All I would like to announce the first BrisLug or BUGS meeting for 2006 This is an open invitation to anybody who is interested in meeting other AFOL's and their MOC's The date is set for the get together is Sunday 19th of February The venue (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri)

lego, center
(score: 1.309)

  Mobile Command

I finally finished work on a new (URL) mobile command> center for my Lego fire department. (2 URLs) The trailer is seven studs wide and 42 studs long and features a power generator (front compartment), slide-out command post, road barricade signs (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jan-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !

lego, center
(score: 1.308)

  Re: LEGO Day at the Owatonna Arts Center

(...) Kevin, Congratulations on your MUP status. This is GREAT news. Good to see you on board. IF I may ask, who else is among your ranks? Chris (19 years ago, 19-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.308)

More:  Next Page >>