  Search Results: lego
 Results 941 – 960 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: an update -- and an apology

(...) from (URL) "2,069 is the total of different moulded elements in 1998. There are 77 LEGO PRIMO elements, 435 LEGO DUPLO elements, 175 LEGO SCALA elements, 1061 LEGO SYSTEM elements, 205 LEGO TECHNIC elements and 116 LEGO DACTA elements - and (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  MADE IN CHINA?!?!!?!?! that's IT Lego Re: Lego changes CEO...

In lugnet.lego, Arne Lykke Nielsen wrote: Snip (...) Snip (...) well, i weathered the color change, & lego ultra-juniorization/B.U.R.P etc. garbage, but this might break it for me. Lego, you darn well better absolutely NOT use slave labor & (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: McDonald's LEGO Happy Meal program

(...) It is much higher than you think. McDonalds has over 25,000 "restaurants." (...) These "poor employees" are probably the people who work in the Enfield model shop that most people think is a dream job. Ha ha ha ha! Not the kind of dream they (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: LEGO Football

(...) Really? LEGO Football? That would be so cool! All we're getting is LEGO Soccer. . . . . . . (wait for it) . . . . . . . ;) Steve (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.games)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: "Lego Auctions" on Lego.com?

(...) This is the URL of the iamge. (URL) guessing it's some form of partnering with ebay. (23 years ago, 31-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO

(...) Jake - Thanks for everything you've done at LEGO. This is sad and exciting at the same time--I'm very happy for you and your new opportunity and I'm sure you'll carry the first class work you do to make an impact in your new position. It's (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-06, to lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  SUMO contest degli altri

(URL) (24 years ago, 8-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  LEGO Horizon Express set 10233

LEGO 10233 Horizon Express Build the ultimate high-speed LEGO passenger train! Pieces: 1,351 Age: 14+ Year: 2013 The set was revealed at the LEGO fan weekend in Skaerberk, Denmark. US $129.99, CA $149.99, DE 99.99€, UK £79.99, DK 899.00 DKK. (...) (12 years ago, 30-Sep-12, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: We may all be Lego collectors, but Lego isn't a Beanie-Baby style collectable

(...) I hold Lego in extremely high regard - you are confusing an honest analysis of Lego on the "collectable toy market" with a derogatory attack. That Lego makes a poor "collectable" is a *good* thing, in my opinion. You need to go back and (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Announcing MINDSTORMS Robotic Sumo contest hosted by Competitive MINDSTORMS and TexLUG!

Hello to all Lego fans! Get your Lego bricks ready for some serious Lego action — the TexLUG Lego Users Group is hosting a Lego MindStorms robotic sumo event in conjunction with David J. Perdue (that’s me!), author of “Competitive MINDSTORMS: A (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics) !

lego
(score: 1.019)

  lego clone (and lego clone-land) on the simpsons

Heh. That was cool. But, the question is: when Bart accidentally referred to "Blocko" as Lego, was it because the show was actually supposed to be about Lego, or is he just unable to tell the difference between this knock-off brand and the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Advent calendar

I am putting together an advent calendar based on Jostein Gaarder's book "The Christmas Mystery" (Julemysteriet). You can find it on (URL). (10 URLs) Play well, Jacob -- Rowing boat (building instructions): (URL) (17 years ago, 10-Dec-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.019)

  LEGO Sues to Block Imports in Patent Fight Over Toy Dolls

LEGO Sues to Block Imports in Patent Fight Over Toy Dolls March 11, 2015 By Jenna Greene, The National Law Journal The U.S. International Trade Commission on Wednesday gave a green light to toy maker LEGO A/S to bring a patent and copyright (...) (10 years ago, 12-Mar-15, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Lego and the NBA

Here is a larger blurb from lego.com: May 31 2002 LEGO COMPANY AND NBA BUILD COMPREHENSIVE GLOBAL ALLIANCE NEW YORK, MAY 30, 2002 – The LEGO Company and the National Basketball Association have reached an agreement for a comprehensive multi-year (...) (22 years ago, 31-May-02, to lugnet.sports)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: LEGO Calendar?

Duane Hess wrote in message ... (...) LEGO do produce their own calendars. Below are the calendars I have: 1997 They were given to shop owners by the LEGO rep. 1998 They were available to customers through the Toyworld NZ shops. 1999 They were given (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.dear-lego)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: why does lego (and lego australia) hate online stores?

(...) Do you mean specifically in Australia? That isn't the case in the US. Are there no online toy stores at all or just none that offer LEGO? Is there some set of laws down there that would allow TLG to prohibit a reseller from offering their (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: LEGO disappearing from small toyshops

(...) While I know that the minimum would not be a problem for some of us (I can easily spend several thousand at a time) there are sure to be other stipulations to be able to purchase wholesale. Most obviously that you are actually going to RESELL (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.theory)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  to lego direct re lego legends/classic

I understand from what people have been saying on lunget that lego is unable to produce any new "space" sets because lego is making the starwars sets. My question is this: Does this also mean that lego direct wont be rereleasing classic or legensd (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  First draft of the Lego-Modular Train layout standards posted..

The preliminary page for Lego-modular standards is up at: (URL) the near future, I plan to post pictures detailing how the lattice structure is made from 2x4 bricks as well as the optional 2x6 style. Over time, I will document all stages of module (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  LEGO® Airlines ... where do you want to go?

Wouldn't you like to fly on LEGO® Airlines? :) Have you ever wonder what the LEGO Group private jets look like? Fly anyday, anytime, anywhere in the world. The CEO of LEGO and Sr. manangement use the jets. Sometimes the family use the private jet (...) (20 years ago, 20-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.019)

More:  Next Page >>