 General / 48545
48544  |  48546
Subject:
LEGO® Airlines ... where do you want to go?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 04:14:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Wouldn’t you like to fly on LEGO® Airlines? :)

Have you ever wonder what the LEGO Group private jets look like? Fly anyday, anytime, anywhere in the world. The CEO of LEGO and Sr. manangement use the jets. Sometimes the family use the private jet for vacation. Ok, I know it is not a real airline. I thought this would be interesting to add this information to LUGNET. I know its not a LEGO set. But, LEGO set #6368 Jet Airliner is based on this aircraft. And there are couple of other LEGO sets based on LEGO private jets.

If you ever wanted to see a LEGO private jet well here is some links.

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=OY-GKL&distinct_entry=true

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=OY-GKC&distinct_entry=true

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=OY-EKC&distinct_entry=true

Just note LEGO Group owns and maintains few other aircrafts. If you know or understand aircraft REG. numbers/letters LEGO has OY-GKL, OY-GKC, and OY-EKC.

Any guess who is on the airplane? :)

-Abner

GMLTC

p.s. Hey LEGO bring back Set #6368 or create a new LEGO private jet set. At lease have printed or srickers of the LEGO logo for the airplane tail.