  Search Results: lego
 Results 901 – 920 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: anybody here?

Oops, posted twice-sorry. BTW, did anyone here snag the two 1000-piece blue buckets that were on 50% off clearance plus a 20% off LEGO sale? Really teed me off, I came back the night after I saw them and they were gone. 2000 pieces for $16. Oh, (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.or.por)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  anyone out there?

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Dang!

> Dang! The first post in this group should have asked > "Why do Legos in Manhattan cost so much!?!?" ...cuz the cost of a Lego set in *New Jersey* + the price to get to Jersey is from Manhattan is equal to the cost of a Lego set in Manhattan! :) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny.man)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: When is everyone coming over?

(...) It might be a while. Some people don't want to change their habits. And others can't, due to firewall issues. (Todd - the web interface would certainly help here!) And, although Todd is (well as far as I can tell) a good person and doing this (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.announce)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Weird Catalog from Consumer Affairs

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Red--no, blue! Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 9-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Delurk form

Tom McDonald wrote in message <36153613.62B41631@f...io.com>... (...) up. (...) I cannot do modifications. It isn't mine to change. I kept it in the drafts folder of my newsreader, so occasionally throw it up when anyone asks for it. So it was my (...) (26 years ago, 3-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: X-wing

(...) So, like, dude...you're the Jane Goodall of the legal world? Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: 1st post?

(...) Negative, though I do have the "wings" from the Ninja hang-glider. (When did Feudal Japan ever use these??????) I have tried using axle/connector combination for the frame of paper- based sales, but had given up by that point (again) in order (...) (26 years ago, 2-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Yellow Windows

Where can I find 2 x 2 x 1 yellow windows used in this train engine engine? ((URL) current LEGO sets with these windows? Thanks, - Irving (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.build)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Yellow Windows

Where can I find 2 x 2 x 1 yellow windows used in this train engine engine? ((URL) current LEGO sets with these windows? Thanks, - Irving (26 years ago, 5-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Met a LEGO rep...

A bit off the initial subject, but... Gang, I've said it before, but I'm almost certain LEGO conducts its own focus groups (including play sessions) with children and their parents. I still think Town Jr. and other simplified designs are the result (...) (26 years ago, 4-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: LEGO Dreams (was: Re: I think I'm getting too involved...

Hmmm ... interesting thoughts ... I would probably take two carts to begin with, however, only fill one and bring it back to the starting line, then grab another cart, and fill both carts this time, and bring both back ... hopefully within 5 mins. (...) (26 years ago, 20-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Lego Easter Eggs!

Lego Easter Eggs! Seen in the UK today, cost GBP4.99! Contains 1 of 4 sets and a big, chocolate easter egg! See my site for a picture of the packaging. Select the egg reference on the side. (26 years ago, 13-Feb-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.uk)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: collector lego???

(...) My comment is I curse the name of the baseball card collector (or whoever it was) who came up with the idea that "errors" in a production run are somehow worth more than the items that that aren't defective. (26 years ago, 13-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: collector lego???

Mike Stanley wrote in message ... (...) Actually, there is a long line of philatelists who will take credit for this mess. Stamp collectors prized "errors" long before baseball cards were popular as money making items. Those of us who grew up with (...) (26 years ago, 14-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: CFD: lugnet.announce

(...) But that would be for announcements pertaining only to LUGNET itself, and not to the whole online LEGO community. --Todd (26 years ago, 10-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Can anybody Help Identify This Lego Piece Please

I recently acquired an old lego piece and have no idea were it came from. It appears to be a car / train chassis. It is black. The centre of the top is 4 studs wide by 12 studs long. One end has male coupling and the other a female coupling.There (...) (26 years ago, 26-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: having problems with lugnet.general

(...) The group lugnet.general has one thing different from all other groups here: when the groups were all renamed to be under the lugnet.* hierarchy late last week, this group stuck around but has a different contents. The renaming was: (...) (26 years ago, 4-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: MindStorms at Robot Store (Hacking Lego Compatible Parts)

(...) No matter what official sensors are sold, there will always be some new type of sensor someone wants to build. What I would find VERY useful would be a 3x2 lego block with the built in electrical contacts on the posts. Something like the empty (...) (26 years ago, 11-Nov-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 0.884)

  Re: Lego(r) Master Maniac designation?

(...) <snip> (...) LUGmaster, Would any of the above include posts of people's names who have not paid or delivered with regards to auctions or sales? Defamation in a dictionary of which I looked had two out of its three definitions not mentioning (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 0.884)

More:  Next Page >>